Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last weekend our car club went on a 110 mile cruise with 5 other car clubs in the area. Well, I am always afraid of being left behind at a light or turning out of a lot as I don't find my way around town easily. (I have only lived here for 47 years)! :lol: I was following hubby, driving Bullette, out of the first lot we all (250 cars) met in and didn't want to lose him so I turned out in front of a car and had to step on it making a left turn. Well, my 69 has "some power" as it is a 351W. As I was turning I fishtailed taking up 2 lanes. It scared the driver behind me and my daughter riding with me and my hubby was shaking his finger at me in his rear view mirror. Little did I know that the editor of our Club Newsletter was watching and he will be sure to bring it up at our next meeting this Tuesday and write up a story in the newsletter. I am sure I will be a candidate for the "HA" award they give out every month to a member that did something stupid at one of the runs or cruises! Well, it was a stupid thing to turn in front of that car but I did know that I could make it easily with that stang! It did look kindof cool fishtailing, tho! :-B

Vicki

1 - 1 of 1 Posts