Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Salutations!

Does anyone know any information - color, +/- Mach stereo, selling dealter's location, date of sale, etc. - regarding the last new Bullitt sold? The previous question, of course, assumes that all new Bullitts have found homes. Please state if you have any information to the contrary.

Drive carefully!

Stan

·
Registered
533 Posts
Stan
I believe Mr. T stated on a post somewhere here that #5601 was DHG and shipped to a dearler in Seattle. I go searching and try to find the post for you.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whiskey,

Thank you very much for this valuable information. However, I was inquiring more about the last Bullitt SOLD than the last Bullitt BUILT - assuming there are no new ones left anywhere. Do you know if there is a thread addressing this issue?

Thank you!

·
Registered
10 Posts
guys...I just bought mine Friday, December 7, 2001 at 9:00 p.m. from Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park, California, and was told it was the last in the state...

·
Registered
54 Posts

Well be ready to hear alot of things from the dealer. Most are wrong or untrue. Don't know how long you've had your Bullitt, but it will make it to the service dept. soon enough. Your eyes will be open. By the way there is a brand new one sitting at the dealership where I got mine. Sorry.
p.s. There is a brand new Cobra R sitting on the showroom floor if anyone wants it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 5150BULLITT on 2001-12-11 23:36 ]</font>

·
Registered
27 Posts
There is a brand new Black Bullitt at a dealership about 2hours drive from here, they have had it since early summer and have had no luck selling it. I've been meaning to get out there to get its number, but haven't yet. Hope this helps. Thanks.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
5150Bullitt,

What dealership is it - the one where you also bought your Bullitt - that still has a new one left?

Thank you!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts