Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been wondering for awhile now where everyone heard about Bullittclub to come on over and join up? Where did you find a link or who told you about us? :???:

Vicki

·
Registered
674 Posts
Followed a link from Stangnet.com
A friend of mine sent me there after buying the Bullitt.

·
Registered
724 Posts
I think I saw a link on stangnet, I really don't remember though, maybe a search from Yahoo!.
You must be jonesin' for the Bullette right about now. Don't worry I do enough drivin for the both of us.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya, I haven't driven Bullette for about 4 weeks now! I keep looking underneath the cover to take a look-see at her, tho....:smile: She's sleepin soundly right through all this snow we're getting here! R is sleeping tight too, right along side her in the stable.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
I heard about it on the Blueovel site. BTW the Dealership I purchased mine from knows about the Bullitt site as well. Two of the employees purchased Bullitts and I guess they hang out here as well;-)...

Sound off guys if your From Hansel Ford in Santa Rosa.

Bud

Bud's Bullit #00227
http://www.sonic.net/budacad/bullitt/bullitt.htm

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: budacad on 2001-11-30 01:44 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
I followed from BON Forums to Yahoo clubs and registered here about 2 weeks before I bought the car.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Ray Ackerman referred me to the club after seeing my posts on the Corral.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I did a search for "Bullitt" from Yahoo.com and this site came up.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Been here from the very beginning. Started with the Mustang Forum at BON, to the Bullitt Forum, to the Yahoo! Group to this site. That was more moves in 6 months than I made in 6 years......... :smile:

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
I assume you don't need me to answer that one. :wink:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Ya know, I can't really remember...maybe I heard about it from Stangnet...it's all a blur...I'm hypnotized by this site. :-B

·
Registered
72 Posts
Jimmy Ray told my wife and I about it at a little show and shine a couple days after getting the Bullitt.

Thanks Jimmy Ray! :smile:

True Blue Bullitt #02535

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trublubullitt on 2001-11-30 09:14 ]</font>

·
Registered
360 Posts
Vicki saw a post I did on Stangnet and kindly invited me. Thanks again, Vicki. I feel your pain for the stored Bullitt. Mine's been gone 11 days now :cry: No snow here yet but I didn't want to chance it. Once Thanksgiving rolls around, anything can happen in WI (and usually does)

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
While researching for a car to buy I did a search on DOGPILE.COM and FETCHED info on the mustang.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts