Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A DHG with 1750 miles is for sale on ebay. The owner has given a very brief discription and has not posted a photo of the hologram and has not reported the number.

With 2 days 11 hours to go there have been 24 bids and the current bid is $16,251. So it is getting a lot of attention and the price is getting fairly respectable. The car is in Ohio. Do any of our Ohio Bullittheads know who owns this car?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2001...oryZ6236QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
Premium Member
6,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I wonder what will happen to the "original" Bullitt market when the 08 hype takes hold.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
PhotoRick said:
I wonder what will happen to the "original" Bullitt market when the 08 hype takes hold.
Well when (if) the new Bullitt comes out, and the price is about $30-35K, I believe it could actually help the value of our cars.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
I would think it'd help. There should be some publicity which will help a lot. Most people don't know what a Bullitt Mustang is now. There's a reserve on that auction. I doubt he's going to get much more than that.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
The low mileage Bullitt sold at RM Auctions in Novi MI, Saturday for $16,800. It had around 2,000 miles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts