Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a 95 mustang that I did custom side graphics on and thought that it might be nice to do to the bullitt to make it stand out from other bullitts just a bit. The graphics would be done in flat black so to just start to stand out from the dark green. I would also do the black infront of the scoop and black around the rear plate.

So I was board at work today and drew this up. What do you think??

I am working with a friend on the louvers. He is a draftsman and has some contacts with people to make things like that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Greggvh on 2002-02-20 23:12 ]</font>

· Registered
2,681 Posts
If you get the rear 1/4 window louvers let me know where you found them. I have been trying to find them forever and a day now. Go for it. Its always better to be differnt. Like gmans paint scheam. you got to go for what you like...
I changed mine a little bit as well as you can see on the pic on the link below
http://www.bullittclub.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=3672&forum=10&25

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BULLITTBRO1 on 2002-02-20 22:58 ]</font>

· Registered
1,143 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-02-20 22:26, MCQUEEN wrote:
Go for it
Like my race stripes you can always take it off

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Hey MCQUEEN, your car ROCKS!!!!!! I love how the stripes and chrome wheels work together.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.