Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just for kicks, I thought I'd post the license plate frames that me and my dad have on our '08 Bullitts. I was visiting my folks over the holidays, and we went out and shined up the Bullitts together on his driveway. We always get a lot of comments around town from people, but when the two are side by side on his driveway being washed, we get TONS of comments from passersby.

I'm sure you'll get a sense of another common interest that we have, besides Mustang Bullitts. :wink: California is a tough state for certain hobbies. But you'll notice how apropos they are for a...BULLITT.

My plate, on my '08 Black Bullitt. I obviously need to paint my plate screws. I got little black snap-on covers for them, but the factory screw heads are too big for them.

My dad's plate, on his '08 HG Bullitt...

Anyway, both frames are custom. I had his made, at his request. I ordered mine later, which is engraved in zinc. Came out really nice. If you don't know what mine means, Google will provide the answer! I don't like to peeve people off on the road, so I chose wording that only like-minded people will understand!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
nice plates!!

when he is not in his work clothes, my father to this day still has my granddad's old belt buckle on his belt that he wears that states "you can have my rifle when you pry it from my cold dead fingers..." engraved upon it...

i hope to get that in the long future when he passes such things down...

shaun

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I like the frames. What's the price on such an item?

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
those are nice frames, any info on where you got them?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The "RKBA" zinc/engraved one on my car was $40, and I got it through www.autoplates.com.
Here's the specific URL for that frame: http://www.autoplates.com/store/custom_apps_a_FrameZinc.html
On that site, you can select the text and font, and "preview" it on the screen.

The other (Smith & Wesson) one is engraved plastic stuck onto metal frame, and I got it through a UPS store. It's nice, but not as nice (or as durable) as the zinc one. It cost just as much.

Good luck - and post yours if you get them!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
So Karen finally got her personalized plates, and we both got new license plate frames......How you like em???

Here is Mine..............

And here is Karen's......

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very nice indeed. I have been considering personalized plates, but have yet to...bite the bullet.

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
You're not the only one.

My last name is Lupien. Loop has been my nickname all my life so....

Started my company 5 years ago. "The Consulting Loop"...:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts