Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling this kit for a friend

She bought this kit brand new a few years ago, has approximately 15K miles on it. Oil was changed every 3k miles. Seals are it good condition never had any leaks or problems

Kit includes

ProCharger Polished D1SC w/ polished bracket and 2 6rib pulleys (3.8 & 3.2)
3 Core Sheet Metal Front Mount Intercooler ( 29.5" L x 13.5" H x 3.5" W)
3" silver powdercoated steel tubing (comes with TB inlet tubes for both round gt TB's and oval for bullitt/cobra tb's)
Custom made powdercoated steel SC inlet tube (much better than the crappy black plastic one that comes with the kit from procharger)
Procharger Hi-flow Race surge valve, anodized red w/ vacuum lines
All couplers and clamps
Complete kit, ready to install

Kit retails for well over $5500 with the upgraded intercooler, polished finish, and race surge valve

Asking $2800 for everything plus the cost of shipping from 66208

I also have tons of 4.6 SOHC performance parts (parting out my race car) if you are looking for anything else.

Please PM with any questions

Aluminum Bullitt Intake manifold w/ Cobra throttle body, alternator (requires lower profile alternator than the stock 4.6 sohc intake), and gaskets (does not include gaskets between the manifold and heads)

Asking $750 plus cost of shipping from 66208

Please PM with any questions

Thanks

i will be posting more items as they are priced...i know she is selling her complete aeromotive eliminator fuel system, tubular k-member(if she gets a stock trade plus cash) and rearend:3.73, 31 spline, hardened axels, extended studs: (same deal as the k-member)

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
212 Posts
wow thats a good deal. Maybe i should have waited to buy my used kit from NuBullitt4110. For the same price I could have had the intercooler too. Damn. Still havent recieved it been over a month. lol

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
blower is gone...the fuel system is still there as well as the intake. long block is selling for 2g and should be gone soon, all the suspension is gone, rearend gone, exhaust gone...i think its down to the seats and then goin back to stock

1 - 6 of 6 Posts