Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulling into the driveway after work the other day, I met my 2.5 year-old and Mommy out for a walk.

I asked the young lad if he wanted to see the Bullitt do a burnout. He didn't know what I was talking about.

I said, "Hold your ears, big guy, and watch." Then I laid a nice, short, controlled patch right where he could watch the spokes spin. He loved it! Now he runs around the house saying, "I did a burnout!..Like a REAL RACING CAR."

Man, we've got cool toys!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
very nice story 01GT!

·
Registered
448 Posts
I showed my 6-year-old how to chirp the tires in 2nd, and now he wants me to do it from every stop! :grin:

:bullitt:

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-11-21 15:34, MOLJAY wrote:
I showed my 6-year-old how to chirp the tires in 2nd, and now he wants me to do it from every stop! :grin:

:bullitt:

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Ha, ha, ha, Daddy,.............do it again!

It will never end! ROTFLMAO

·
Registered
191 Posts
I took my oldest son for a ride on Thanksgiving...and let 'em smoke! Maybe since my previous car was a VW Passat Diesel, the pleasure of all those extra horses was just too much for me! Returned to in-laws, my brother-in-law (Police Lieutenant) had his arms crossed, tapping his foot...and a s**t-eating grin on his face. His response; "don't we have great toys"

·
Registered
42 Posts
My loves driving quick. He's always telling me to go "speedfast". Pass that car...pass that car...pass that car...its great. He calls my car the spaceship cause of all the gauges and electronics. Haha. Gotta love it.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome, Orange. Funny, my boy keeps asking me to "catch that car," [ahead of us.]

Yesterday I hesitated from doing just that and, fortunately, avoided a speed trap and introducing my son to "Mr. Policeman."

·
Registered
378 Posts
A couple of months ago my wife and I are cruising towards downtown Dallas in the Bullitt w/our 4yr old. Next thing you know Im getting a speeding ticket from one of DPDs finest. Now everytime my little girl gets in the Bullitt she tells me to make it go fast, but to not get a ticket. Wise words from someone so young!!!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I have a story to tell but will have to leave some of it out sense there are young ones that read this. If you are bothered by things of miture nature do not read. Though this is not a "dirty Artical or story" but it really was!
Right after I got my car a friend of mine who has a 96 v6 stang asked me to take her up to get some food so I did. Well we had no reason to get on the hi way because the where she wanted to go was right off post, but she wanted to take the hi way there, (adds and extra five min) No biggy so I take the hi-way and get into it comming of the ramp. She start giggeling and saying she wants one ect well the exit we wanted was only a mile up the road exit 1 . Well at exit 10 I finaly turned around. She keep wanting to go further and faster. Well She started to get excited ( CATCH THE DRIFT) everytime I woud dump it and pass someone. Well she used a few choice words Fill in the blank.... I am gonna if you keep this up.. mind you she is a 21 year old who loves to party. well you can figure it out from here

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks for the welcome!! I've been around a while, but haven't posted lately. Two of my coworkers have Bullitts, so I have been checking out the board off and on. Seems there are alot of Bullitts here in the Central FL area....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts