·
Premium Member
18,832 Posts
Where are you in the pics llama_boy?
What other Bullittheads in the pics?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Looks like you had a good turn out for a rainy day. So what did the Barney stop for? Did he tell you not to cause any problems in his town. "You be in a heap of trouble son" :lol: Hope to have a Bullitt meet in Portland Or. someday but no takers as of yet. Maybe in the spring when the weather gets better. Well keep the tank full and the throttle down. Later.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt4075 on 2002-01-05 14:46 ]</font>

·
Registered
340 Posts
It was wet and cold but damn sure a lot of fun there.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Damn...I missed out.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I missed out also. :sad: When i get back i won't miss out again. :-B

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
llama_boy,

Good post and picts.

I've been trying to get a picture of the three different colored Bullitts together. IMO, this would be a a GREAT addition. I would like to see a poster of the three cars together.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
the cop had just come out of eating at tia's ( as we all had just done also) and I asked him to pull in front of our bullitts for a few gag pix...he was really pretty cool...
you should have seen the looks on people thinking they saw double,triple, quadruple as we all waited on the 114 service road to turn on william d tate and head home.... now trhat was pretty cool and funny at the same time

·
Registered
340 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
you should have seen the looks on people thinking they saw double,triple, quadruple as we all waited on the 114 service road to turn on william d tate and head home.... now trhat was pretty cool and funny at the same time
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah that was cool hearing all the bullitt's crank up and then see more than just one other bullitt on the highway having fun driving the car.

The manager seemed to enjoy having us the resturant, he even took the picture of all of us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts