Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have made a few phone calls and found out that the price is going to be around $60. The dyno is $50 and the air/fuel is extra $10. They say about 99% of the people do the air/fuel ( which I am not exactly sure what they entails, maybe someone could let me know ). We can only get a discount if we have 15-20 people that are interested, which will be $40 a person then. The place is Speedworks in Lewisville,Texas. Everyone I talk to tells me they are very good at what they do. We will need to pick a day if we would like to do this. The only day they do clubs is on Saturdays. Currently they two to three Saturdays are taken by other car clubs.

Any idea on dates? Or other places I could call if they know that the price is lower?

·
Registered
378 Posts
I know that Dallas Mustang charges $50.00 for three pulls and they might even give us a discount if we do a group. I deal with Mike Wilson out there.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Yeah Dal Must is advertising a new DynoJet on thier website. They also do custom dyno tuned chips. I would be interested in the air/fuel as well. If I'm not mistaken this gives you the air/fuel ratio at all rpms, which makes it easy to justify another mod and see the benefit when it's installed :-B

I don't care where we go, in fact I will prolly be outa the country. I'm gone from Feb 9th until mid-late March.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Speedworks has a nice setup. The dyno is on the floor so the car isn't 5 feet off the ground.

As far as what I'm up with this month, I'm on the fence about TWS at the end of the month.

I'd like to see what HP I've gained since adding 15k miles.

·
Registered
260 Posts
How about mid-February?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am game whenever and wherever we decide on. Someone please pm me and let me know.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2003-03-08 18:41, Frag_Daddy wrote:
I am game whenever and wherever we decide on. Someone please pm me and let me know.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Frag_Daddy, this post is actually really old. However, Black Stallion and I are planning on going to dyno at the same place one weekday between March 17-21. You are more than welcome to come. We will post the info when we know a date.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Let's do it the 18th then. Anyone else wanna come?

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
ttt

1 - 11 of 11 Posts