Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off I wanna thank everyone for coming up to Denton for the last meet. I had a great time and it seemed like everyone else did too. Someone mentioned that they might wanna have a meet in Dallas next time. I was thinking that we could meet at Bone Daddy's in Dallas off Spring Valley Rd and 75 on January 10, 2009. If that is good for yall I will cya there. This is just a suggestion. We could go somewhere else or make it for a different date. If this is a good day and place we could meet around noon again.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bone Daddy's in Dallas
8856 Spring Valley
Dallas, TX 75240
email: [email protected]
phone: 214-575-3050
fax: 214-575-3054

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's a little something to get you motivated.

·
Registered
722 Posts
u have my attention.....:eek: :tongue: .....:tb01:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol, Travis if you and your buddy wanna go yall could meet me in denton and we three can cruise down there. There is another guy from Krum that might be interested to go so he might show up too.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the guy from krum is squid but travis had a friend, the one in the red cobra, that might come too.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Why go to pseudo stripper joints? If you want to see strippers go to a strip club (I'm down for that)!

Seriously though, many of us have wives that attend the monthly Bullitt meets. I'm doubting that they want to go see a bunch of men goggling like teenagers at a bunch of strippers or wanna-be-strippers.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol i c, well we can hit another spot in dallas, but i know that in dallas it is very busy and finding a big open plot is hard sometimes. we could go to mi cocina, my friend's friend's parents own them. or an el phoenix

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey dee do you like my litte bullitt at the bottom of my sig, i'm doing a burnout, lol.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
hooters and the type are ok once in a while but personally I prefer the other type places ....italian and mexican restaurants, burger and bbq etc.....

count me out for the strip joints please

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Pappas BBQ is great for car meets as long as you get there early enough to beat the Fiero Club. The parking is covered!

Pappa's BBQ
2231 W Northwest Hwy
Dallas, TX 75220

Almost any of the places in north Irving off 635 have ample parking as well. We usually meet on Saturdays around 11 when parking lots are still empty. I wouldn't mind driving back over towards Mike or Jack again. Actually, we need Mike or Jack to host a meet at their houses!

Jason, I can't see your sig here at work (or any of your pictures for that matter) because your host site is blocked. About the only ones I can see are the ones hosted at IMBOC. I'll have to check it out once I get home.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bbq sounds good to me, just throw ideas out there. ok check out the sig when you go home.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Is this the place in Big D?....covered parking...:D

No mexican food....right...just BBQ or burgers?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
texasbullitt said:
hooters and the type are ok once in a while but personally I prefer the other type places ....italian and mexican restaurants, burger and bbq etc.....

count me out for the strip joints please

same here....an i aint a big fan of Dallas...but...thats just me...following Dee to a meet in Dallas will get ur blood pressure up :eek: ...did MaryA's :lol:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol. i'll eat any type of food so anywhere you guys wanna meet is cool with me.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I working the 10th. The BBQ is a great idea! I wouldn't mind revisiting Pappas, at least it's easy to find...say the 17th?

Oh, an the psuedo/psycho strip clubs are out for me as well nevermind the wife.

·
Registered
722 Posts
As soon as a date gets set, and everyone decides on a location I'll let u know if I can make it......:wink: .....:tb01:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i am off the 10th and work the 17th

1 - 20 of 34 Posts