20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dallas Mustang 8th Annual Open House
Saturday October 27th from 9:00am - 3:00pm CST
10720 Sandhill Road, Dallas TX 75238
1.800.MUSTANG

http://www.1800mustang.com/page/openhouse.php

- See the Dallas Mustang 2006 Silver Bullit Project
- See David Allen perform and host our 8th Annual Open House!
...Elvis Lives...
- *10% Discount on most in-stock parts! In Store Sales Only,
On Qualified Products
- Avoid the lines - Order Early - Pick up Saturday

Multi Class Car Show:

Ford Mustang Classes: Judged by NTMC
$10.00 Entry Fee

1964-1966, 1967-1968, 1969-1970, 1971-1973, 1979-1993, 1994-1998, 1999-2004, 2005-2007 Coupe, 2005-2007 Convertible

Open Car or Truck Class: Judged by NTMC
$10.00 Entry Fee

Any other make or model of vehicle will be placed into this class.

Burnout Competition:

Got the guts to drop the hammer? Wanna burn some rubber? Well Join us this year and have a chance to WIN a NX Nitrous Kit.

Vendor Displays:

Heritage Customs, Hawaiian Island Shine, On in 60 Seconds, Sun Masters Window Tint, AER Manufacturing, Unique Performance, Earmark Car Audio, Sanderson's Customs & Conversions, More coming soon!.

Dyno Exhibition:

Step back, watch and listen as we brought together a group of Unique and Powerful vehicles to showcase the Dyno Machine this year at Dallas Mustang!

Free Food & Prizes:

Dallas Mustang will provide FREE HOT DOGS, CHIPS & DRINKS to the first 300 people who attend the show or until gone! There will be plenty of BBQ and other edible items for sale during the event as well hosted by Chef Montis D'entree's.

Prizes will be given away thru out the day's event. This year Dallas Mustang will also be holding a Charity Raffle for certain items with all proceeds being donated to THE RUSS MARTIN SHOW LISTENERS FOUNDATION. This foundation benefits the families of police officers and firefighters who have courageously and selflessly fallen in the line of duty.You will receive one ticket with each vehicle entry into the Car Show. All other tickets will be sold to any participants of this years event for a $1.00 each and a rap your car option for $25.00. We will walk around your entire car with the tickets from front to back. That's alot of tickets!

Hosted By: David Allen

For more information and Pre-Registration please click on the link below.

http://www.1800mustang.com/page/openhouse.php

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why the Ummmm..........NO thanks..... comment? There will be 13 vendors here this year plus some live music and more. This will be the largest event we have held here to date!

New owner new Dallas Mustang!

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
the ''old'' dallas mustang left a very bad taste in many peoples mouths for many different reasons..... might take a bit to overcome that...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
New owner new place! Just come out and give us a chance! My name is Jason Webb, you can ask for me. I am the Marketing Director here.:smile:

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Hmm. The one problem I had Jason was the lack of customer service. When calling in or in the shop itself. I stood around for 20 minutes waiting to be helped on several times. Unless you have replaced some of the staff then it probably hasn't changed....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
New Staff, New Owner, New Dallas Mustang! :wink: We just revamped the entire store, inside and out. Added new areas in the showroom, added a customer service rep, brought in new knowledgeable sales staff and more.

We will change the impression it once had! If you have any issues at anytime please let me know so I can pass that on as well.

Thanks,
Jason Webb

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Jason

My dealings with Dallas Mustang were all ways very good...so with all the new stuff you have in place...it should be really good..best of luck!

Dennis

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is posted on there and 20 other web sites as well. I bet I have over 50 05-08 Mustangs alone this year!:wink: We mailed out over 6,600 postcards and there are over 9,000 views alone on our News Feed about this years event.

I will have the AER Big Rig here this year plus Unique Performance as well with 10 other vendors with tens and displays.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
UDPATED VENDOR LIST:
  • Heritage Customs
  • Hawaiian Island Shine
  • On in 60 Seconds
  • Sun Masters Window Tint
  • AER Manufacturing
  • Unique Performance
  • A to Z Soda Blasting
  • Steve’s Restoration
  • Classic Auto Air
  • Sanderson’s Customs & Conversions
  • Earmark Car Audio
  • DreamCars.Com
  • Teape Lincoln Mercury Mazda
  • Auto ETC Neon
I hope to see everyone here this year! :)

Thanks,
Dallas Mustang

·
Registered
223 Posts
Jason,

If I am in town, I'll come by and look you up. I've been thinking about buying a chip or remap device and adding a shifter to my '01 Bullitt . Sounds like you might have good prices on both.

Jack Mathews
[email protected]

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
If you guys are truly under new ownership (and not just passed to another family member) then I may stop by as well. I'm sure that you are aware of the reputation that DMP has, but hopefully the new ownership will fix it. Becoming a authorized vender and giving IMBOC members a 5% discount is definitely a step in the right direction. Thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I hope to see some of you here this year! :smile:

If a few of you show up early enough I could park you all next to each other. Just a thought...

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Jason,

Did I meet you at the Sanderson's Car Show in Pilot Point early this year? Was that you with the Silver Mustang and every conceivable after market part sold by DM on it? You gave me a DM Keychain.

So, tell us.....when EXACTLY did this magical turnaround of DM actually happen?

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It started a little more than 6 months ago! And yes, My name is Jason Webb and I am the owner of the 2006 Silver Bullit project car. Love the Key Chain! :)

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Yup,.......you may or may not remember that I told you I was not fond of the wheels!
Anyway, I will not be able to make it to the open house, but in the future if I need something fast, I may drive down and have a look around!

Thanks for becoming an Advertiser/Sponsor of IMBOC!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts