Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone who has purchased the SpeedCal from Dallas Mustang tell me how well it works? I can't find anyone here locally who can recalibrate late model speedometers which are electronically controlled. It looks like the SpeedCal will do the trick if it works as advertised. Any testimonials???

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
I have one in my 99 gt conv. that seems to have done the trick..I installed 3.73 gears and the speedo reads correctly if that helps you..

·
Registered
51 Posts
Check with Crimecrusher. He got his done at DMP when he got his 3.73's done.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Got mine at DMP and they installed it for me...works fine!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very cool, I will order one tomorrow :^)

·
Registered
762 Posts
Hey "1badpony",
If you want I can mail you mine. I never used it nor will I since my chip takes care of the gear change. Let me know, otherwise I'm going to put in the classifieds on the other sites.
Arthur

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How much do you want for it? I just ordered one this morning from Dallas Mustang, I'm calling to cancel the order. I may just get a chip from PHP as well, I've been trying to get ahold of PHP to ask questions about their chip...

·
Registered
762 Posts
1badpony,
It's yours "non gratis" I don't need it but if you or some other bullithead wants it then just let me know and I'll mail it out to your receiving address.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome! Yes I'd like it, I'll email you my address via the email account you have listed in your profile here. Thanks a million and I certainly can at least cover your shipping to me...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Too cool Roushraven.

Black Bullitt #3696 (R.I.P.)
Black Bullitt #3207
Bone Stock

Texas Championship Hare Scramble Series
4 Stroke Intermediate
"Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever".

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EMA Racing on 2001-09-05 14:42 ]</font>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts