Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone has had problems with them. Kinda PO'ed with them right now. For the past few weeks I had been searching around for a set of the quarter window louvers and had struck out numerous times. Well I found that they also carry them and had email to confirm, with a reply back with 15min saying they had one set so I email the guy back to hold it, I will be calling to purchase them, this is May 30th. Actually my gf would be calling, because I'm kinda broke and she one of the reasons why. Anyways, the order was placed and she was told they would be shipped. Well they still never arrived so today I called and they said they are on back order. I questioned that, and the guy said that someone had came in and bought that set the next day. So my order got shoved to the backorder list, even though that guy brought them back because he had a regular GT and they still sold the Bullit set to someone who phoned in an order for the Bullitt set two days later. WTF? So now I have to wait for them to get more in stock and the guy I talked to this time said it would take anywhere from 3wks-7wks.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, though I had actually had the order placed before you mentioned them. I guess I'll just have to deal with the aggrevation though, since from what I have found they are the only ones carrying the louvers anymore. Just a little venting on my part, looks like I'll be spending most of my break working on my Fox body now.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
texasbullitt said:
don't get me started about dallas mustang..... or the french for that matter
Only had one dealing with Dallas Mustang...was ok.....never had dealings with the french:lol:..i take that back...i had some french fries yesterday :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
dallas mustang sucks. i waited a month for my mac prochamber which was said to be in stock and free shipping needless to say a month later finally got it with a 30dollar shipping charge

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
texasbullitt said:
don't get me started about dallas mustang..... or the french for that matter

How 'bout "Dallas Mustang is owned by a French conglomerate." Will that get you going, Mark? :grin:

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Come to think of it, looking back I had forgotten that I had ordered my boost pipe from them for my fox body and had major issues with them shipping the thing. They wouldnt let Fedex leave it at my apartments rental office, I had to physically be at my apartment to sign for it. I think this is the last time I will order anything from them.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yeah come to think of it I had some shipping problems last time I ordered some french people too! Never dealt with dallas mustang though.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
BigBullitt said:
How 'bout "Dallas Mustang is owned by a French conglomerate." Will that get you going, Mark? :grin:

yeah that would do it.... and would make perfect sense too....

stupid french +$%+(&*@#_ good for nothing chicken shi* $%#@^(^)& arseholes
run from the sound of a cap gun..... in 50-75 years there will be no france , it will be european iraq/iran.... why think they will stick up and take back their country now ? easier to sit an d eat cheese, drink wine and raid their ladies (?)armpits....
and as for the other bunch .................................. no comment , I think a few others ahve said it quite eloquently

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
dg517 said:
Only had one dealing with Dallas Mustang...was ok.....never had dealings with the french:lol:..i take that back...i had some french fries yesterday :rotfl:
I had better treatment from the French, yeah I was in France by choice, than I have had from Dallas Mustang.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And still no word from these guys. I have even tried emailing them about 5 times, and stated that I was going to make a post about the terrible customer service. They dont seemed to care a [email protected] bit.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Hearing all this makes me think we need to have one thread devoted just to companies to black list. What do folks think?

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
DMP sucks and has sucked for many years now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts