Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow, 2 weeks into ownership and I couldn't be more thrilled. Dynoed SAE corrected 236.7hp and 271.8tq with 480 miles on the odometer one week ago. Ran 13.83 at 101.5 the very next day in terrible houston air. Seats, braking, handling, ride height are outstanding for a stock stang.

WAY TO GO FORD!

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
Yeah I saw that on Corral. Nice times in the heat man. Mine has 480 on it now, need to get it to Orlando to run. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hey Jeff I'm glad you like your car,I love mine.this is Todd,Mike S. brother-in-law,I spoke to you at HP's dyno day.Me and Mike are autocrossing this weekend if your interested out at A&M..

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks gang. Glad to be a part of the bullitt network.

Hi Todd. Hope the true blue is running well. Any mods yet? I'm contemplating an x-pipe, but I really don't want to lose this exhaust tone. I'd love to hear a bullitt with some exhaust work for comparison sakes.

I'm tied up this weekend and can't make the auto-x. Tell Big Mike I said hello.

·
Registered
236 Posts
No prob Jeff,I think the only mod for now is going to be the intake,I'm going to have it extrude honed,I've heard good things about these intakes that have been done..

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
nice run JB!!!!!
welcome to "the club"

·
Registered
835 Posts
JB and I met this evening. He gave me his timeslips to scan. The files were too large to post as images, so please follow this link.

http://communities.msn.com/BullittImages/shoebox.msnw

I've added photos of our cars, Nos. 738 and 1584, together.

During our meeting, I passed on the most common location of the build sheet. JB recovered his then and there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TXBullitt on 2001-07-10 09:51 ]</font>

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very nice to meet you Chris. And thanks for the tip on the build sheet.

And the 13.83 at 101.52 slip is in the first group on the far left. The third image is of the Cobras 11.79 at 118.96 slip, not from the Bullitt :grin:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
835 Posts
Nice meeting you, too, Jeff.

I hope you received the e-copies of your timeslips and the photos without hitches. I have both posted in the photo album in the link that appears in an earlier message.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts