Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to do some semi-large area touch ups with DHG and was wondering if it is available in a spray can.

Thanks,

PX

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
you know, I have had 2 cans now for about 2 years and have not used them yet.
I really should get them out and paint something :D lol

there was a thread about it and someone had them made up. I paid like $20 IIRC for 2 cans shipped.
a search should easily turn it up I bet

·
Banned
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would you be willing to sell one of your cans?

Also, I think (not sure) it was leeguru selling the cans but there was a problem regarding it being HAZMAT and the shipping procedure or something.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Lee had them made up. Maybe he has some laying around.

·
Banned
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TwoStangWmn said:
What are you going to be painting? :py1:
The very lowest portion of the driver's side mudflap that faces aft. Someone (probably me) scraped the paint with what looks to be a shoe. You can't see the scratches unless you get down on your knees. I touched up the area with PX but I'd like to give it a spray after masking/prepping the small area which is probably 2" x 3".

·
Banned
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Those are kind of pricey. I bought some Duplicolor 5 ounce (EDSGM492 DARK GREEN) that matches really well for about 4 bucks each. Regular Krylon clear gloss works (and blends) very well. I've got a spot I fixed on the upper quarter panel that has survived scrutiny and the hot Texas sun for over a year. Most places will let you take the cans out to your car - in the light- and match them up. I think I bought this at Advanced. Krylon from WalMart.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts