Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I'm sure this is in the wrong place, but here it goes...

Due to Spectreman's influence I now have a 2007 GT500, I much prefer the Bullitt engine turned dash. I have acquired the left side gauge bezel piece. Am now looking for the center piece, airbag cover and passenger vent bezel.
I have checked one dealer so far and am not certain that the parts are available new, I'll try my local dealer tomorrow.
In the mean time if anyone knows where I might get them, I'd appreciate it. Of course I prefer used.

Thanks in advance,

Dennis

·
Registered
112 Posts

I'm sure this is in the wrong place, but here it goes...

Due to Spectreman's influence I now have a 2007 GT500, I much prefer the Bullitt engine turned dash. I have acquired the left side gauge bezel piece. Am now looking for the center piece, airbag cover and passenger vent bezel.
I have checked one dealer so far and am not certain that the parts are available new, I'll try my local dealer tomorrow.
In the mean time if anyone knows where I might get them, I'd appreciate it. Of course I prefer used.

Thanks in advance,

Dennis

To be honest, I feel like if someone is a purist enough to have a rare piece like that, they will probably be a little bit intimidated about selling it if it's being put on anything besides a Bullitt....

I know my Ford dealer had the Bullitt specific vents at one time, but they wanted $320 or $230 each.....I can't remember but it was one of those two. That isn't a marked up price either. So if you are able to find one at a dealer, expect to pay big bucks!

Good luck and I hope you like the GT500!

·
Registered
351 Posts
bullitt dash pieces have been discontinued for about 7 years. the official description is silver weave. black and silver are still available new.
they do pop up on ebay sometimes. be ready to buy instantly because they sell really fast.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thanks mrt, I'm the fella that bought all the GT500 parts off of you a while back. Small world these forums are.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Thanks, no. I've two extra sets of mufflers and a stock and a FRPP STB. Plus my whole stock suspension. Lol, looks like a salvage yard around here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts