Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I prepared this Data Sheet for the car show I'm going to tomorrow. It's just 8 1/2 x 11 and will either be in a clear, stand by itself plastic frame or attached to the driver's side window. This is my first car show, so I'm not sure if this is a good design or not. But I like this image from Ford's Bullitt web site a lot! :smile: :smile: :smile:

What do you all think?

If it's good enough, maybe I'll turn it into an 18 x 24 image I can have Kinko's laminate to some poster board. :idea:

Steve

·
Registered
565 Posts
Looks Great Steve! One quick suggestion.....You may want to highlight some of the components that make a Bullitt a Bullitt - instead of just calling out the "Basic Bullitt Package"

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Personally, I would minimize the Bullitt 'option' on the mustang, and instead focus on it simply being a Bullitt - same way as many people have Shelby GT-350's - not '67 mustangs with a Shelby option package.... While it is still a Mustang, it is a cut above.

Have a look at this, if anything I would start with this and go from there...

I have in high rez image and in .pdf if you want it, just let me know.

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Looking Good ...................

SteveNYC said:
I prepared this Data Sheet for the car show I'm going to tomorrow. It's just 8 1/2 x 11 and will either be in a clear, stand by itself plastic frame or attached to the driver's side window. This is my first car show, so I'm not sure if this is a good design or not. But I like this image from Ford's Bullitt web site a lot! :smile: :smile: :smile:

What do you all think?

If it's good enough, maybe I'll turn it into an 18 x 24 image I can have Kinko's laminate to some poster board. :idea:

Steve
Steve,

After Me & Mark (08 Shifter) talked to "You" while you were at the Car Show. It sounded like everyone was having a Great time.

I know when you have time you will do a Thread or Post and show some Pics of the Event.

Glad you all had a good time.

Oh, and it was good for me to get to say Hello to Hash also at the same Car Show.

Bro,

Terry

·
Registered
232 Posts
Terry
It was great speaking to you, even if the phone connection wasnt perfect.
Lotsa IMBOC guys came by our Bullitt "corral". Steve shot a whole bunch of pictures. It was real nice day for all of us.
Hesh

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Nice to talk with you...........

Hesh said:
Terry
It was great speaking to you, even if the phone connection wasnt perfect.
Lotsa IMBOC guys came by our Bullitt "corral". Steve shot a whole bunch of pictures. It was real nice day for all of us.
Hesh
Hesh,

Same on this end..........

Steve said you all had a great day at the car show........

Off to work for me now.

Terry

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.