Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's funny--when my daughter has a new date, instead of asking her where he lives or what he does, I ask, "What kind of car does he drive?" Is that wierd or what? Like if he drives a Mustang he must be an "all-right guy!" :wink:

Vicki

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
I keep telling my son he won't be able to use the Bullitt on a date...the excuse being that I wouldn't let his sister out on a date with a guy who drove up in that kind of car. They think I'm a hard a**, but Dad is just remembering...hee hee. Oh how we change with age. I figure part of my job is merely to see how far I can torment them! Almost sadistic watching my son drool over the car. LOL

·
Registered
111 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-20 23:11, BULLITT3230 wrote:
Almost sadistic watching my son drool over the car. LOL
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I know the feeling.... sorta. I've had the chance to watch my 8-month old son drool ON the car (I quickly swooped in with a towel).

1,169 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-20 22:52, TwoStangWmn wrote:
It's funny--when my daughter has a new date, instead of asking her where he lives or what he does, I ask, "What kind of car does he drive?" Is that wierd or what? Like if he drives a Mustang he must be an "all-right guy!" :wink:

Vicki

Vicki as you know I drive a Mustang! By the way any night of the week is OK with me! :-B

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And you are "an all-right kind of guy" Ray! :grin: And you're single too! Hummmm, too bad you live clear down there! :smile: (Of course, BullittBill goes with on all of her dates, BTW!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hey, I live in the neighborhood, relatively speaking. How old is she? :wink: I was in Spokane over labor day weekend, while everyone else was in Bozeman. I would have continued driving east but I just got in from Germany a couple of days earlier and was still suffering from jet lag.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Uh oh, is Bullittclub becoming a dating service now?? :wink: :cool:

1,169 Posts
On 2001-09-21 10:47, TwoStangWmn wrote:
And you are "an all-right kind of guy" Ray! :grin: And you're single too! Hummmm, too bad you live clear down there! :smile: (Of course, BullittBill goes with on all of her dates, BTW!

Thanks for the kind words! To bad alot of us Bullitt owners live so far apart. If BullittBill goes on a date with me and your daughter i'll have to take my 65 Buick the trunk is much larger then my Bullitt... :-B (Just kidding)
Maybe one day we will meet up!

1,169 Posts
On 2001-09-21 17:53, Bullittgirl wrote:
Uh oh, is Bullittclub becoming a dating service now?? :wink: :cool:

That's not a bad idea!! :-B

·
Registered
144 Posts
I am just trying to help out Vicki. I wouldn't want her daughter to end up seeing some loser in a riced out Civic or a Camaro or something. :wink: I have a job, a college education, and... a Bullitt. :wink:

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL Ivan!! And the "secret word" there is BULLITT! I approve. (Don't most all people who own a Bullitt have a job)? :grin:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Well, with the economy the way it is, you never know. :wink: At least I have my second job to fall back on. I am waiting to see if I get sent to Central Asia to help kick some Taliban butt.

These were not just crimes, they were acts of war, and have aroused in this great nation a controlled fury and unity of purpose not just to punish but vanquish . . . vanquish our enemies. Americans know now that we are at war, and will make the sacrifices and show the resolve necessary to prevail. I say to our enemies, we are coming. God may show you mercy. We will not.
-Senator John McCain 09/12/01

1 - 13 of 13 Posts