Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 DHG K4272
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to see other Bullitts in the wild. There are alot of cruise ins around. Maybe sometime in 2022 we could pick one and go.

·
Administrator
6,587 Posts
I would like to see other Bullitts in the wild. There are alot of cruise ins around. Maybe sometime in 2022 we could pick one and go.
There a number of them around the Cincinnati area - there's a few of with Bullitts too. I know there's a big cars and coffee near I75 and I675 around you. Hope to catch up with your sometime.

Reactions: FarmerDon

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
Cars & Coffee every single Saturday in here in Columbus, year-round; I usually have the only Bullitt in attendance. I've seen only one other S197 besides my own, and only one S550 as well, although those will probably become more plentiful in the coming year.

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
2019 K5624
20 Posts
We just moved to the Canton area. I'd like to see more Mustangs in general! I think I've seen 3 in the month we've been here. I agree with picking a cruise in and meeting other Bullitt owners there. Please keep me posted!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Fairborn here, usually Friday nights in Beavercreek during summertime!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Fairborn here, usually Friday nights in Beavercreek during summertime!
There are many cruise-ins and shows in and around Dayton. Check the web site miamivalleynovas.com there is a listing of many cruise-ins and shows listed there. Have attend some of them and finding another Bullitt in attendance is rare. Also, have asked a few other Mustang owners if there is a Mustang Club in Dayton, and have been told there was at one time but appears to have folded. The closest clubs are in Cincinnati or Columbus. Located in the Vandalia area, hope to see you out an about this spring and summer at some of the events.

striker128
2001 DHG #0656

·
Registered
19 DHG K4272
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have that site in my favorites, Get Air cruise in in Huber on Chambersburg rd. is a usually good turn out. Thurs. nights, and I think they start early, in April. I go often if weather allows, my Bullitt has never been driven in the rain, so I try to avoid doing so.

·
Administrator
6,587 Posts
If you guys would like, I would organize a visit to the Gale Halderman Museum, located in Tipp City. It's a cool place to see all the design work of the person whose design sketch led to the 1965 Mustang. Sadly, he passed away in 2020, but I had the good fortune to meet him in person a few times. Really great man...

·
Registered
19 DHG K4272
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That would be AWESOME! Been there with my 2003 Cobra, but not with the Bullitt. I live very close, and I often drive by there on my way to the country roads to "waste" 93 octane.I always give Gale a gearhead howdy (rev the engine) as I pass. I'M IN!!!!!! Everyone bring a camera, it's tradition to get a pic under the running pony.

·
Registered
504 Posts
That would be AWESOME! Been there with my 2003 Cobra, but not with the Bullitt. I live very close, and I often drive by there on my way to the country roads to "waste" 93 octane.I always give Gale a gearhead howdy (rev the engine) as I pass. I'M IN!!!!!! Everyone bring a camera, it's tradition to get a pic under the running pony.
Hey I live in Tipp. Am original owner of 01 Bullitt 21,000 miles
You live near Tipp?
Met Gale several times at Troy Ford
Never been to muesem but would definitley go with group

·
Registered
19 DHG K4272
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
North of I70 in Huber Heights. Been to the museum a number of times, when they had the all Ford or all Mustangs cruise ins. It's cool. Open by invite only. Or when a group sets some thing up. In 2021 there was a one year memorial cruise for Gale's passing, I found out about it after it was over. Sorry I missed it.

·
Registered
19 DHG K4272
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Always, weather permitting. 2021 in the Bullitt, before that in the 03 Cobra, or the FX2. Almost lost the Bullitt to a suicidal deer on the way home!

·
Registered
19 DHG K4272
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yup, I saw all the Mustangs. I was north of Main St. across from the fire station. I was there with an atomic orange 07 Corvette Z06 and a Factory Five Cobra, blue with white stripes. The three of us go to a lot of shows and cruise ins.

·
Registered
19 DHG K4272
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I will once spring gets here. We will be going to Get Air cruise in on Chambersburg Rd. They start early, by then will be REALLY ready to drive! I love my FX2, but it's not the same.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I will once spring gets here. We will be going to Get Air cruise in on Chambersburg Rd. They start early, by then will be REALLY ready to drive! I love my FX2, but it's not the same.
Where on Chambersburg? Brandt?

·
Registered
19 DHG K4272
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Behind Chase bank. about 1/4 mile west of Brandt. When the cars are there you can't miss it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts