Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone coming to the Southeast's Largest car show and swap meet inside Daytona International Speedway this weekend? Starts today and runs thru Sunday. I hope to make it to the Speedway on Saturday.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
I'll be out there Saturday and Sunday. I'll be taking an older car Sat. and will likely drive the Bullitt Sunday morning. When are you heading over there?

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Brian,

I am going out to the track Saturday, weather providing. Are you showing a car? If so what section will you be in? I'm not taking the Bullitt, just walking around.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
I'll probably drive the Bullitt in Sunday for show, but I'll likely ride in with my family in a 40' Lasalle on Saturday. I'm not sure where we'll be parking. I guess it just depends on where they send us. Are you going on Sunday at all?

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a couple of things I have to do Sunday that will get me tied up until about 2pm. So I doubt I will make it there.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
I'll be ther today arriving at noon - my cell is 407-247-7870 if anyone wants to hook up.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Went on Friday...it turned out to be a beautiful day and there were tons of cars. I have been going for 10 years straight, now....

Ichibanbullitt

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Spent all day Sat. there. An official told me there were over 5000 registered cars this year. Thought there was a good variety of cars there. Didn't see any Bullitts there, but there is no way to see every car in one day. Did see a $160,000.00, 700+HP Ronaele Mustang convertable(thats Eleanor spelled backwards). Sharp car, But
$160K - I din't think so.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts