Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bullittheads,

I spent all day pulling 5538 apart and am getting ready to start selling pieces. I need to maximize my return on investment and will be selling logical sets of parts rather than whatever single piece you might be looking for or need. An example would be the front mudflap lower skirt piece, I've got the whole set (4 pieces) and am not going to break it up. This is probably going to upset some of you, but I hope you understand that it's business and not personal.

I've got it listed locally, here on IMBOC and will start posting stuff on Fleabay later this week. I'm going to go through the previous posts and PM's and do a first come, first serve. If you've already made a request, I'll be in touch in the next few days. Once I've done all that and fielded new requests through the middle of the week, I'll set whatever is left up for auction.

If you want to get my attention, please don't PM me, email me at [email protected] or call me on my mobile at (352) 665 0013

Thanks for the interest...more new pics of the dismantling process

Frank

Attachments

·
Car Whisperer
20,795 Posts
do you have a fuel door?

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe, someone else has first dibs...stay tuned

·
Registered
771 Posts
One more piece...

Anyone trying to nab the shifter piece? Not the knob, or the shifter, the console lower piece, with the "Bullitt" trim ring???

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MustangMarkus said:
:cry: kinda sad to see a Bullitt like that. But, the pieces are going to good homes... :wub:
Believe me, I've got mixed emotions about it, it was a beautiful car but man was it hit hard. I might be kicking my own ass twenty years from now when they are worth 100K..... ;^)

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
MustangMarkus said:
...But, the pieces are going to good homes...
True! Sort of like an organ donor business. And that's cool. :cool:

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
I was first to ask for the front seats but, I`m broke right now.
Bad timing.
If you were holding for me, go ahead and sell them.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I am interested in the seats I can send out the money as soon as you let me know what you want for them. Also i'm interested in the complete set front and back let me know very interested. thank you!

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Chads93GT said:
$$ of the spare tire to 66547? lol
Are you kidding or serious?

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RBULLIT4449 said:
I am interested in the seats I can send out the money as soon as you let me know what you want for them. Also i'm interested in the complete set front and back let me know very interested. thank you!
Replied to your PM....

·
Registered
771 Posts
You won't kick yourself...

You can smile knowing that it's probably one of our cars that went for the bank, and that you sold parts off one to help keep the rest of them alive! :)

Or smile that the most of the Bullitt parts are going to Bullitts or homes of them. :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
No im serious. i laugh becusae its such a goofy thing to request off of a car. "Hey how bout that spare tire, thats a damn good lookin spare tire ya got there."

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
OK, update time....the following parts are sold

Side Shirts
Seats
Steering Wheel
Door Panels
Headliner & sunvisors
Console
Suspension
Rear End
Exhaust
Trunk Lid
Brakes

The following are pending sale:

Rear Bumper Cover
Instrument Cluster

Remaining Parts of value will be going on EBAY in the next few days

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bullitt4859 said:
what about the actual front window glass??

Windshield is busted, door glass is fine...

1 - 20 of 56 Posts