Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a Ford Dealer to Install FMS 3.73 Gears and an FMS Alum Driveshaft. The dealer I bought the car from (Chapman Ford) will not perform performance mods. They said it would void the warranty. I tried calling McCafferty but still have not received a reply.

Also I already purchased all the parts so how much should a dealer charge to install these parts?

Steve

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Steve, I may have somebody that can help you. A tech at the dealership I bought 2759 from works after hours at the dealership. His own time. I could see if he'd be willing to do the swap for you. I plan to have him do mine too.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Y2K

That would be great if you could find out how much he would want for the job.

If you could e-mail that info it would be great. [email protected]

Thanks again

Steve

·
Registered
72 Posts
Steve if you can't find anybody local, and are willing to drive about an hour and a half give www.kauffmanmotorsports.com a call. My best guess on cost in going to be around $150 if you have the gears and the drive shaft already. They also are an Autologic chip dealer/dyno tuner, so they car fix your speedo with the chip. Just give them a call and leave a message durring the week (only open Sat and Sun).

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Steve,

Seeing him today. I'll ask.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts