Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Dang! That's a pretty good price. I paid quite a bit for the Ford Bullitt banner back in 2001. I should have waited.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I think I know who will end up with it ;)

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
It's went from $66 to $71 this morning. I'd love to have it but I think the price is going to get to steep for me. All our extra cash is going into 2180.

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Related to the Ford Bullitt banner, here's chilli bullitt (Cam) showing off his rare Bullitt banner ("Our Lawyers Were Not Amused" vs "Just In Case They're Planning A Sequel") shortly after receiving it. I took the pic then I attempted to steal the banner. No joy. Anyway, S. Hoag stated during the recent Tulsa Bullitt Nationals that the "Our Lawyers Were Not Amused" banners are VERY rare.

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Too rich for my blood as it has about and hour or so left and is now at $165.

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
I do not think that the guy who won it is even a Bullitt guy. Looks like he is more a collector of general automotive memorabilia than anything else. That @#$^%!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
mustangwi said:
I do not think that the guy who won it is even a Bullitt guy. Looks like he is more a collector of general automotive memrobial than anything else. That @#$^%!

Noticed that too going through some of his other auctions he won.

·
Registered
163 Posts
BlueBullitt2180 said:
It's went from $66 to $71 this morning. I'd love to have it but I think the price is going to get to steep for me. All our extra cash is going into 2180.

Hey Gail, is that the trophy you won at the SEVMC show on Sat 10/13/07?

I was the one who judged your car. It definitely deserved first place.

Myst
(my Bullitt was there for 'display only - not to be judged')

1 - 20 of 21 Posts