Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody used DecalKing.com. If so, what decals did you get, and how do they look? I was thinking of getting the etched glass look decal for the side rear windows (1.2" x 8"), and was debating on the windshield decal. Also, not sure if it would look good, alot depends on the size, but has anybody bought item #500, the image of the pony. I was thinking about the pony image on the back window, but think the pony may be a bit to much.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just found out from Decal King that the pony is 12" x 20".

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
I think the pony on the rear window would take away from the understated presence of the car. I was even concerned that my eyebrow graphic would be too much.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I bought the etched bullitt decals from decalking. They look ok its just that you put them on the outside of the windows. I have not put them on. Dont want to make it look tacky.
:bullitt:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullitthead fred on 2001-10-20 22:22 ]</font>

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-20 21:19, SteveBullitt wrote:
I think the pony on the rear window would take away from the understated presence of the car. I was even concerned that my eyebrow graphic would be too much.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

SteveBullitt, Who did you windshield tint? Is there a way for others to get a similar windshield tint job with our own number. Just love the way yours looks. Not sure if who ever did it, would create more and ship to customers.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I like the windshield strip too and would be interested in one.
Let us know who did it steve, looks great!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Ditto on the windshield decal. This is EXACTLY what I have been looking for, but could not find it. Help us Bullitheads out as this is the best I have seen yet.

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
The eyebrow is custom cut and done with regular window tint film. I used a type font called Brando to do the lettering. The only thing wrong with the font is the "B". I know that the club banner is done with this same font, just with the "B" restylized. That is just what my tint guy did. You might try to print the picture and take it to someone who does window graphics.

Oh, I just happen to like my fuzzy dice!!! :lol:

DHG

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SteveBullitt on 2001-10-23 22:26 ]</font>

·
Registered
112 Posts
Working on a deal for decals ( group rate ) rear window decals any wanting info email me

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SteveBullitt,
Is the picture of the bullitt figure with your BULLITT number on the back glass or on the side glass by the c-pillar? If it is on the rear glass, approxiametly what size is it? I'm getting the tint done on my car next week, and hopefully can find someone to do the windshield like yours. I also like the bullitt, but was thinking originally it was on the side, but after looking some more, it appears to be on the back. I was thinking of also doing the bullitt with the number and placing it in the side window by the c-pillar. Thanks for you help.

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Speeding bullet is on both rear side windows.

DHG

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SteveBullitt on 2001-10-25 22:05 ]</font>

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I took the images to local tint companies, and all said that they couldn't do that with tint. They said they could tint the windows and I could get custom made dacals to look identical, and place on outside of window. I just don't think that would look right though.
SteveBullitt, If you ever get a chance, can you ask the guy who did your tint job, if he is interested custom cutting some more, and shipping them to BULLITT customers. It kinda sounds like his expertise are hard to come by.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I would also be interested in his craftmanship.

Edited....
Just got through posting this message and reviewed it and noticed I made it all the way to MEGA BullittHead in less than two weeks.

Damn car/site too addictive... I love it...

Bullitt #2276
No Mods...Yet..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: donwil on 2001-10-26 17:00 ]</font>

1 - 14 of 14 Posts