Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my 100mm Densecharger installed on Saturday, thanks to TrueBlueBullitt, who graciously offered to "help" me install it. (I held the light, lol) Thanks John. I knew there would be a difference, but WOW! It was a bit of a pain getting the big 100mm pipe in there, and there is no way you can drop the filter in from the top, you need to push it up from the bottom, but it was certainly worth the effort. :grin: After the install, the first thing I noticed was the sound, it sounded like I did something to the exhaust, because it is noticeably louder, and burbles more when you let off. I went over to my Dad's house afterwards, and he thought I'd gotten my new mufflers on, but I didn't, yet. The other thing that is real obvious is that it is much easier to chirp the tires in 2nd now!! Whoo whoo, gotta love that... :smile: Now I can't wait to get the mufflers on and run it on the dyno again next month, should be a bit of a jump in hp. :grin: :grin: Anyone know how much hp the 100mm Densecharger added to your Bullitt?

MGW Satin Trim Pieces
MGW Billet Shifter Handle
100mm Densecharger
Spin Tech Pro Street Mufflers on order
"Bite the Bullitt..."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MOLJAY on 2001-12-17 10:59 ]</font>

·
Registered
543 Posts
Jay, I saw some dyno results over at Corral that shows it is good for 4 - 5 HP on a 01 Cobra. JP made some nice improvements with the 100MM kit over the 75MM. I may have to upgrade my Densecharger.

John

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi John, I saw that in the email you sent me, and I think I probably got around the same hp boost, from how it feels. Won't know for sure until we hit the dyno next month, but it sure feels stronger! :grin:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts