Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this will sound cheesy and I don't uderstand it, but WOW! Because everyone said it worked well I thought I would get one. For less than $100, what could it hurt. I'm getting nothing for saying this and I wasn't even asked to give my opinioun about this product. I did not expect to feel any difference and I was surprised at how much stronger the car felt. Don't ask me how because I don't understand it either but it works WELL!

I used 408's method and took a dremel tool and rounded out the edge to give it a cleaner air intake.

If you don't buy one of these then your wasting money! Maybe it was because of the other mods I've made is why I felt such a difference. Sorry, but I just can't get over the magic that this thing does.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Crimecrusher,

Sounds like it is time to get that thing back on the dyno! Those are some some solid mods. I'm curious to know wht kind of improvement a few miles the X-pipe and Densecharger make.

Eric

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Crimecrusher,I just took mine off so as to get a good baseline with the stock setup on another dyno test. I just took a drive and I do notice a little torque missing. I am trying to figure out where my missing stock HP is? Now if I only made 222 HP with the DenseCharger....well I sure hope it is just that guy's dyno as I could feel a difference with the Densecharger. I want to get up there with you stock 230 HP guys!!! Damn this is bugging me! Heck maybe I can fit a healthy 351 Windsor in there!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts