Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at getting 2 of them, one for me and the other for bullittbro2... So are they work it? Shelling out $330 is not pocket change for me and I only want to have to do it once, so are you all that have them happy with them?
Any help on this would be great.
Thanks
TC

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
The densecharger is a great first mod. Well worth the money. At $100 it is also inexpensive compared to other cold air units. Where are you getting 2 for $330?

·
Registered
448 Posts
I'm getting mine installed tonight, Travis, so I'll let you know what I think. The 100mm is $115 delivered direct from Demolet Motorsports, so two would only by $230. :grin:

·
Registered
378 Posts
installed densecharger a couple of days ago and you can tell the diff., especially in the mid range in second gear. well worth the bucks!! i also went with the ngk plugs that they offer, for an extra $12 bucks, you cant go wrong.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the input,
Jay you corrected me i ment 230.. thanks. with as bad as my spelling and gramera is i must have an era of .999.... thanks again.

·
Registered
102 Posts
For those of us not in the know...

What sort of Performance Increase does it provide? (ie. Horsepower, or 1/4 times)

Thanks!

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'm not exactly sold on the product unless I see it with my own eyes.

I'd like to try one, with a money back guaranty, and run with it at the track. I've got enough experience now with the car to tell what exactly is making a difference (and what isn't).

Is that a possibility??

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Well you should call John Demolet over at Densecharger.com He may be willing to do that kind of thing if you'd be willing to do the back to back dyno/track runs. Give him a call.. It couldn't hurt to ask.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts