Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any Bullitts in the Denton area like Krum, Sanger, Aubrey, Pilot Point, Corinth?

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
My brother David doesn't live in Denton anymore, but he still works there at the bank and drives his Bullitt daily. It is black and has the personalized plate 3855. We also met a guy (Bullitt1610) at the last Bullitt meet in Irving that is going to school at UNT and lives up there. He was going to try and make it to the next Bullitt meet which was tentatively planed for the 15th so that he could be there.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
I know a certain arlington bullitt that might be up in denton a lot...... does that count??

side note: find bullitt mustang pedal car for camo..

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
There are/were a couple in Denton, a couple more in Decateur, and then there Alan Allen in Allan. Or something like that. P51 Bullitt is his screen name.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh ok. i really never see any here in denton and i work the streets alot so wasn't sure. i have seen the black one though, dee.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
UDBullitt said:
oh ok. i really never see any here in denton and i work the streets alot so wasn't sure. i have seen the black one though, dee.
If it's clean, it's not David (Dee's brother). :lol:

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
I ''bump'' into dee's brother david during rush hour on loop 12 every now and then
smoetimes in the mornings but mostly in the late afternoon / evenings

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
texasbullitt said:
I ''bump'' into dee's brother david during rush hour on loop 12 every now and then
smoetimes in the mornings but mostly in the late afternoon / evenings
At the last meet the black Bullitt was actually clean. I was wondering who it was that drove in at the same time as Dee...DUH!:redface:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha. at the hooters in denton me and some of my friends with mustangs used to meet but lately we have not. i'm trying to get it started again. we will see but all of you are welcome, i just know that most live about an hr away.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I live about 45 min away from denton. I never c to many BULLITTS or MACH 1s down there when I cruise on threw there on my way to HPP in lewisville...

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
There are/were a couple in Denton, a couple more in Decateur, and then there Alan Allen in Allan. Or something like that. P51 Bullitt is his screen name.
I am actually out in the Country about 9 miles North of Sadler which is on 82 between Gainesville and Sherman.

I am currently floating around the Bay of Bengal (Bangladesh) on a Seismic Boat. Should be back home around the first week of January.

If some sorts of meets (Bullitt's or other Mustangs) begin happening in the Denton area I would probably attend if I am available.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts