Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An old thread, in a vastly different section of the forum...

However...

I detailed my knob for the 08 Nationals. I even changed it's color. Gasp no more Bullitt Purists. It is not the original knob, it's my Hurst T-Handle. Instead of being the factory brushed aluminum with a True Blue insert, it's now high gloss black with a shiny HURST showing through...

Pics to follow soon enough. It's now sitting in the car curing. :)

Now, it's nice, shiny, smooth, and ready to have my hands on it for many hours of enjoyment at the Bullitt Nationals.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hehehe... No problems with shiftlessness.

Unless you count the non-engaging second gear. Then I blame it on Tremec, not my polished, fun to play with Bullitt Knob. There's an extra coat of clear coat to protect it against extra hand to handle time.

Don't want it to lose it's luster prematurely.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
i had a blonde detail my knob many years ago , the results were outstanding ;-)

get your mind out of the gutter , it was a original hurst shifter t-handle that was on my 70 boss 302..... at one of the nhra events , the hurst booth was there and this lovely young lady dis some hurst magic and brought it back after 18 years of use to looking like it was when i first took delivery of my boss

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
texasbullitt said:
i had a blonde detail my knob many years ago , the results were outstanding ;-)

get your mind out of the gutter , it was a original hurst shifter t-handle that was on my 70 boss 302..... at one of the nhra events , the hurst booth was there and this lovely young lady dis some hurst magic and brought it back after 18 years of use to looking like it was when i first took delivery of my boss

My mind WAS in the gutter for a only a moment.

I kept hearing the song " To all the Girls I Loved"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts