·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
978 Posts
WOWSER!

Nice work regarding the fix but the clear coat must be quite thin now...thanks to the original sand job. Wonder what happened the first time around...buffer boy drop the pad in the dirt?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm thinking it's inexperience and too many RPM's.

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
That's is the worst I have ever seen. I detailed cars for several years and don't remember seeing anything quite like that. It's like they dropped the high-speed in the dirt before they started.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I don't see how someone could, in good conscience, do that to someone's vehicle and just hand it back to them like that. If it were my car and it looked like that when I picked it up I wouldn't even take it home. They would be fixing it and possibly repainting it to get it back to the condition it was in before they got ahold of it.

·
Registered
967 Posts
dam that sucks. who ever fixed it did an amazing job. I can't believe someone could do that and sleep at night. how could you do that to someone's car i have no clue.

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
I kept reading some of the pages of replies and the guy said he charged the owner 600.00 plus tip.....Figures out to about 42.00 per hour.....Still cheaper than a new paint job.....

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
$600 is very, very reasonable. I was going to say that I would not touch it for less $400...fifteen years ago.

·
Registered
803 Posts
That is why I detail myself and use everything microfiber or better... lol, that sux.

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Test

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts