Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bullitt meet on February 21 @ Texadelphia in Irving at 11:00. There is lots of room to park on the SIDE of the restaurant.

7601 N Macarthur Blvd
Irving, TX 75063
(972) 432-0725

Post up if you will be there.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Sounds good to me....chief :smile: ...are you buying? :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Drive the new car Travis!

I may or may not be there. I have the mid shift the night before and the day shift the day after. I don't know if I'll be fit to be around...I tend to snarl a bit on days like that.

·
Registered
722 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
Drive the new car Travis!

I may or may not be there. I have the mid shift the night before and the day shift the day after. I don't know if I'll be fit to be around...I tend to snarl a bit on days like that.
i dont have it anymore... I took it back today.... I got screwed on the deal...:evil:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
stripnzinc said:
i dont have it anymore... I took it back today.... I got screwed on the deal...:evil:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:confused:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Note to everyone about the Meet......bring your family....the place for the event has some pretty good food too...

Are we suppose to park on the south side instead of in front???

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dg517 said:
Are we suppose to park on the south side instead of in front???
YES! There is way more room on the side than in front, plus other people won't park next to us on the side.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
5111 said:
YES! There is way more room on the side than in front, plus other people won't park next to us on the side.

ok.....sometimes us old guys need things spelled out :lol: .....btw...What happened to Eric? :question: ....he bought a new Black Bullitt an we aint heard from him since :eek:

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dg517 said:
What happened to Eric? :question: ....he bought a new Black Bullitt an we aint heard from him since :eek:
What are you talking about? I've seen him several times since then and have even been for a ride in it. We have not had a Bullitt meet since he got it though. Eric doesn't talk nor post much (unless you get him drunk, then look out!)

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
5111 said:
What are you talking about? I've seen him several times since then and have even been for a ride in it. We have not had a Bullitt meet since he got it though. Eric doesn't talk nor post much (unless you get him drunk, then look out!)
So.....he's coming to the meet...right?.....an.....maybe he changed his name on the club site so he cud fly under the radar :smile:

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
dg517 said:
So.....he's coming to the meet...right?.....an.....maybe he changed his name on the club site so he cud fly under the radar :smile:
I would imagine that he will be there.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
To sum things up....update........

looks like there are 4 Bullitts coming to the meet an 3 maybe's....where is everyone?

also i want to see Eric's new Black Bullitt cause i aint seen one(a Black one) in person :smile:

.......................:b01: can ya say Black? :D

·
Registered
576 Posts
dg517 said:
To sum things up....

looks like there are 5 Bullitts coming to the meet an 2 maybe's....where is everyone?

also i want to see Eric's new Black Bullitt cause i aint seen one(a Black one) in person :smile:

.......................:b01: can ya say Black? :D
Dennis,

You talked me into it a few days ago and I confirmed it via phone yesterday... ;)

Besides you and Mark would never let me hear the end of it, if I didn't show up!

Marty

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Martin said:
Dennis,

You talked me into it a few days ago and I confirmed it via phone yesterday... ;)

Besides you and Mark would never let me hear the end of it, if I didn't show up!

Marty

I cant answer for mark.......but.....yeah....as for me....ur right!!!!!!!! :faint:

Happy Valentine's Day......Carlos :D

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.