Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DFW December Bullitt meet will be at the Fuddruckers in HEB at 11:00am on Saturday. This is less than a week away so make your plans quick and post up if you will be there.

Attendees
David Midgley
Black Stallion
dg517
UDBullitt
Bullitt2242
wildman
texasbullitt

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Greetings from Bangladesh! Unfortunately I will not be available to attend. Have fun!

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
I beleive that Dee is referring to Fuddrucker's at 1612 Airport fwy. Bedford (aka HEB), TX 76022.:lol:

Exit Bedford Rd., take the service road eastbound, it's on the right just past (east of) the Forest Ridge Drive intersection .:wink:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
I remember that place...just dont know where it is in my mind:lol:...hmmm..i think i followed Dee last time....zoom...zoom....zoom:D..oh...yeah...count us in.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you are coming from the east on 183, exit Forest Ridge/Central Drive. It is right after 121 merges onto 183 so you have to work your way over a couple of lanes. Once you exit go straight through the first stoplight and then flip a U-turn at the second stoplight. The Fuddruckers will be on the service road on your right.

If you want to see me (and I know that you do) make sure and be there on time because Stacy and I will have to leave around 12:00-12:30.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Coming back to DFW

Won't be able to make this one since I'll be coming back from a trip that day.

Maybe next month.

Have fun!

·
Registered
423 Posts
it looks like im in. cya yall there. dee i'll bring your car bra back too.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Count me in.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
Does that mean you are coming to the meet?...Midge-Man:lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts