Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the north texas mustang club is having their monthly general meeting 11/15/01 at Holy Family church in Irving Texas... any bullittheads want to meet up there?

Holy Family of Nazareth Catholic Church
2330 Cheyenne Street, Irving, TX 75062
(972) 252-5521

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: texasbullitt on 2001-11-06 11:00 ]</font>

·
Registered
130 Posts
Dang it! I will be leaving for Reno, Nevada on Wednesday, Nov. 14th!

I've been going to the NTMC events since I bought my Bullitt on May 4th. A great bunch of folks, to be sure.

Have fun! Hope I can make the next one.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
I will try, but I am not part of the club.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
don't need to be its open to all,,,and I am a member anyway so please feel free to come
lets get a list and maybe all of us bullittheads can show up and park at the same time... what a statement that would be...

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Sounds good

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
any dfw bullittheads interested in meeting please let me know here or email me... if not we can try to hook up elswhere at another time and place...

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
also the meeting begins at 730 I believe but most get there 700-715 hope to see all my fellow bullitt owners there

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
7:30 thursday evening....pizza... cars... fun
183 to esters road exit...north to first light make a right, then to 1st stop sign then right.... go to ist entrance/driveway of church.. make a right in... and find a parking spot.. hope to see you all there

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Well i went, and none of you guys were there. I met two other bullitt owners, but they have never heard of this site. It was boring as hell, but maybe the events will be better.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts