Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm trying to work out the logistics of the caravan. The only thing that we know is that we plan to eat lunch at Sam's Restaurant in Fairfield (Address is in the link). It is about 40 minutes from the hotel. Post up or email me if you plan to caravan there with us and I will figure out a meeting point and time.

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Dee,
I plan to caravan there.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Dee....Count us in

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
So far Dennis and I coming from the Arlington area and Jack and Mike coming from the East Dallas area.

Atowneagles is coming from Allen, but has not posted about the caravan. 3855 is coming from Duncanville, but not until Friday night. texasbullitt is from Arlington, but has not responded. I'm guessing he's coming on Friday night or Saturday. Greg will now be coming from Houston so no caravan. Dan and Molly are coming from west DFW, but have not yet responded. So, this may be it.

How about we meet on I-45 near the 287 merge just south of Ennis? There is a small town named Rice that is pretty much a one-exit town (Exit 242). There is a gas station on the southwest corner (or at least there used to be). How about 11:00, or is that too early? We will be about 50 miles from Sam's.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Dee,

I will meet up with you at the Jack in the Box on the Dowdy Ferry exit off I-45. Dowdy Ferry is the first exit after you turn off I-20 onto I-45. If you prefer another location, let me know. Also, what time will you be coming by that area.

Jack Mathews

·
Registered
223 Posts
Dee,

I didn't finish reading your last post---Exit 242 is fine. Sounds like you are not coming I-20 to I-45. And 11:00 AM is good for me.

Jack Mathews

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I can meet you at exit 242 or at your house. I was going to come down either 820 or 360, depending on when you depart. I'll just allow myself a half hour to get there.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
kaylan1521 said:
I'll meet you at the hotel, and by the time you get there I'll be sitting in my chair tipping a cold one!
What brand of cold one?:p...Lone Star?:lol:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Dee...that sounds good to me.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wildman said:
Couldn't get the link to work.
Really, I just tried it and it worked for me but was slow. Anyway, here is the address to the restaurant.
Sam's Restaurant
1015 West Commerce St.
Fairfield, TX 75840
(903) 389-SAMS

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I wish I was getting more hours than I am. (only working weekends). I would LOVE to come but I can't ask off for a weekend to have fun and spend money when those are the only days I work right now....

Ya'll have FUN!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
We have an opening at the gallery I work at this weekend. I even have to work late Saturday night! Have fun, drive fairly carefully and have a few for me. Hopefully I'll be able to meet up with everybody in Tulsa.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
kaylan1521 said:
I'll meet you at the hotel, and by the time you get there I'll be sitting in my chair tipping a cold one!
I thought you were quicker than that! People having been telling stories on you...:lol:

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
OK, Dee. See ya at exit 242...and I'm bringing more tennis court "cargo"!

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
May have a change in plans...family stuff....so may have to come on Saturday morning..will let everyone know...as soon as i know.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
wildman said:
Dee
What time do you anticipate getting to Fairfield?
around noon

1 - 20 of 20 Posts