Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Are we gonna have a GTG for Christmas?:D...When?...Where?

Hey...i had to ask...ok?

You guys gotta come to the GTG!!!!:p...or else:eek:...an...yes i stole the machine-gun man from Dee:shock:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
The last GTG it was discussed that everyone meet on the 15th of December. Most folks that attended that GTG said they had no plans that day. Dee thought it would be good to meet someplace in the Arlington-Grand Prairie area.:wink:

I am working the midshift again that weekend, so my attendance is predicated upon how mental I feel when it comes time to go to the GTG.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the 15th is a bad date for me....how bout the 8th?....is that better?:D

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
december 8th would be possible
december 15th is not... will be playing santa in seattle that weekend :)

and might be bringing a new dfw bullitthead with me....

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey...guys...i'm just asking....ok....wanted to see who all would be interested in the meet...it may be a little early...but...heck....lets see how this turns out..ok...

God Bless!

Attachments

·
Registered
423 Posts
I can't on the 8th because I am attending my own baby shower. I also work the 15th so that I guess I won't be there. My dad might go though. Hey Texasbullitt, if you do go on the 8th you better not be late to you know what, lol.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
One of the reasons we talked about the 15th was so that Bullitt1610 could attend. His finals end that Friday and then he could just stop by the meet on the way home to Austin. He is supposed to email me and let me know. Everyone else at the meet said that they thought the 15th was good.

The 8th is tough for us because Stacy has a choir concert, but we can still do it then if that is what works best for everyone else. I'll find out where the concert is and at what time and let you guys know.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Either date should be OK for us.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Stacy and I cannot do it on the 8th, but if that is when you want to do it just let me know. We should decided pretty soon though.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think if the 15th will work for all most everyone...then go for it..i just hate to miss my 2nd in a row:cry:

·
Registered
155 Posts
15th is okay.

Should be done with the traveling. Staying close to home this time of year.
Have we decided where?

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Let's just do it on the 8th. We'll do it at the Fuddruckers in Euless at 11:00am. That is early enough that Stacy and I can show up for an hour or so before running over to her concert which is also in Euless. I'll start a new thread and send the emails.

New thread is here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts