Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are meeting at Taco Cabana 11 AM Feb 24.

3930 S. CARRIER PKWY
GRAND PRAIRIE, TX 75051

I-20 From the East: take the Carrier Parkway exit turn right on Carrier Parkway it is about 1/2 mile north.

I-20 From the West: take the Carrier Parkway exit turn left on Carrier Parkway and go about 1/2 mile north.

Post up if you are coming!!

Droopys Bullitt
dg517
DavidMidgley
Texasbullitt?
Bullitt 2242
BullittJunkie#845

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Sounds good to me...count us in.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Well, I'll have to miss another one. My car broke again at the track. Snapped my Axles on STREET Tires! I couldn't believe it...

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Bullitt3246 said:
Well, I'll have to miss another one. My car broke again at the track. Snapped my Axles on STREET Tires! I couldn't believe it...
Hey..Phillip:D...maybe they had black ice on the track:lol:....or..just toooo much HP in the car....u think?

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
330 Posts
I was going to try and make it, but I can't get a flight out. The schools are out this week and all the flights are full :( Maybe next month. Have fun.

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Count me in. I could do a taco or two!

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
1051 BULLITT said:
I was going to try and make it, but I can't get a flight out. The schools are out this week and all the flights are full :( Maybe next month. Have fun.
Eric, quit making excuses and come down. Saturday is Jennifer's 30th and we need someone to drink with!

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
1051 BULLITT said:
Eric...good to hear from you..Man.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Jack (BullittJunkie#845) emailed me that he would be there. David (3855) should be there too.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
At least it's not raining!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts