Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay, let's do this one in Euless so that David Midgely can make it before work. Let's meet at 11:00am at Fuddruckers in Euless this Saturday (July 28). It is on the southwest corner of 183 and Forest Ridge. If you are coming from the east you will need to exit Central Drive/Forest Ridge and go through the first stoplight up to Forest Ridge and then flip the U-turn. Post up if you can make it.

Attendees:
dg517
DavidMidgely
BullittJunkie#845
Old Mustanger
Bullitt3246
Black Stallion

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
We can make it...if i can follow you over there:D..i never heard of this place...purdy interesting name for a restaurant....OR you cud show a map to the place..just a suggestion..ok

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dg517 said:
We can make it...if i can follow you over there:D..i never heard of this place...purdy interesting name for a restaurant....OR you cud show a map to the place..just a suggestion..ok
You can follow me, it is really easy to get to. Fuddruckers is a hamburger place. There isn't one in Arlington, but there are several farther north.

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
Darn right I'll make it if your going to be almost on my doorstep!

And getting there is easy guys. From the east: loop around under the 183/121 freeway at Forest Ridge drive and it's on you right side (where else?). And from the west: use 820 to 183/121, and take the Bedford-Euless Rd. exit and go 1/2 block beyond Forest Ridge. It's next to a tall (5-6 story bank building).:confused: :question:

·
Registered
148 Posts
From the east take 183? Where the heck is 183? do you maybe have and address for the restaurant so I can do mapquest?:confused:
I really want to make this one since I kind of started it back up again, but haven't got the Bullitt back yet, but should have it back by then.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'll be there!

Jack

·
Registered
148 Posts
OK, my better half reminded me that I do know where 183 is:redface: , but if I can get an address it would still be a help.
We plan on being there, but may have to come in the '98 if the Bullitt isn't back where it belongs.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1612 Airport Fwy
Bedford, TX 76022
(817) 494-9990

·
Registered
148 Posts
THANKS! See y'all Saturday.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ttt

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
I'm still in Michigan this week so unfortunately I'll have to miss this month's get together.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts