Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does the 18th of Aug at our house sound? Molly will be out of toen on the 25th and the 11th is too early. If you need to work on your car bring what ever and use the lift. I started my new job last week and am actually off on weekends now. I'll post a map later.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I do not think that I will be able to make the meet. My work schedule is in the way until the first Saturday of next month...If I can trade I'll be there, as will MaryElaine.

Good for you, getting a new job! Where is it?

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
As far as I know, the 18th works for Stacy and me.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Sounds good to me also...but no more following Dee to the meets...Mary Ann's request...she just cant take the speed :lol:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Greg, plan on spending the night just in case. Any one else want to also no prob. We have space.

I actually went to work for Securitas last Tuesday. 45 miles to work instead of 85. No shifts, no being out in the heat or cold. Wahoooooo. I'm actually in Houston for training Aug 14-17th and Aug 20-24. I will be home for the weekends.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
wildman said:
Greg, plan on spending the night just in case. Any one else want to also no prob. We have space.

I actually went to work for Securitas last Tuesday. 45 miles to work instead of 85. No shifts, no being out in the heat or cold. Wahoooooo. I'm actually in Houston for training Aug 14-17th and Aug 20-24. I will be home for the weekends.
Congratulations Dan, sounds like a good job already. And a pay raise with the 45 not 85 mile drive to work! The rest sounds like good fringe benefits...

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
I do not think that I will be able to make the meet. My work schedule is in the way until the first Saturday of next month...If I can trade I'll be there, as will MaryElaine.

Good for you, getting a new job! Where is it?
David J...aka...Midge MAn :lol:....give the keys to MaryElaine...she can come to the meet...You go to work...prob solved :D AN :p... :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
dg517 said:
David J...aka...Midge MAn :lol:....give the keys to MaryElaine...she can come to the meet...You go to work...prob solved :D AN :p... :lol:
What can I tell you Dennis? I have offered her the opportunity to drive the B, and she says oh no! It's a stick. And even if it had an auto I would not drive your dream car.
Something about scratches, food inside the car, nicks...Know what I mean?
The other thing is she is really good intown finding her way around. But give her those wide open spaces and she runs-a-muck quickly. Might wind up in Greenville, NC. If she would start out for Glen Rose, TX on her own. :lol:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Molly/Dan,

Sounds like fun and I would like to be there, BUT, I have Grandpaw duty that weekend. So, I won't be able to make it. SORRY.

Jack

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
David, tell Mary Elaine its ok to come in something else.

Jack, bring the kids.

More the merrier.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
What can I tell you Dennis? I have offered her the opportunity to drive the B, and she says oh no! It's a stick. And even if it had an auto I would not drive your dream car.
Something about scratches, food inside the car, nicks...Know what I mean?
The other thing is she is really good intown finding her way around. But give her those wide open spaces and she runs-a-muck quickly. Might wind up in Greenville, NC. If she would start out for Glen Rose, TX on her own. :lol:

What can i say...i know the species :lol:....Mary Ann is the same way...except she wud prolly end up in Alaska :rotfl: ...but no worry...she wont drive a stick either...man...am i glad:D

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
dg517 said:
What can i say...i know the species :lol:....Mary Ann is the same way...except she wud prolly end up in Alaska :rotfl: ...but no worry...she wont drive a stick either...man...am i glad:D
+2.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
I guess that this is where my wife is different (as if you guys didn't already know). She is great with directions and loves to drive cars fast, stick or no stick.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
5111 said:
I guess that this is where my wife is different (as if you guys didn't already know). She is great with directions and loves to drive cars fast, stick or no stick.
I have to agree...Stacy gets her heavy foot from you :lol:

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
dg517 said:
I have to agree...Stacy gets her heavy foot from you :lol:
Probably the other way around. I actually do not drive fast on a regular basis.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
You know, I just have this feeling that I am going to make the trip out to Glen Rose. I will just have to have a flat on the way to work or something. Know what I mean Verne? :confused:

Wildman/Molly: Plan on the two of us. I am just not going to take up residence like the last year when we went to your home.:eek:

If I can beat it out there by 1:30 or so I should make it to work within an hour or so, right?:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
5111 said:
Probably the other way around. I actually do not drive fast on a regular basis.
You had me fooled :D an :p

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
wildman/molly

just checking for the map...we didnt make it to ur place when we were having the house meets....no big deal..for now

1 - 20 of 27 Posts