Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey...y'all....was glad to see all who made the meet....got to meet some new folks too...hope you had a good time...i also want to wish each and all a Very Merry Christmas :smile: ...now to the pics...i only took a few(like 50)...but i aint gonna post that many....just a few.....so here goes....back up just a little...ok.....we have been jawing at each other for several days about this meet....and i just met this guy..... Martin......so i thought i wud share some pics...ok....(No. 1 of a bunch)







Martin...aka...Marty is being welcomed to Texas by our famous Mark....aka....texasbullitt :lol:
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Denton pics....

Some more... Messing with Marty.....pics :wink:


i sure hope Marty is a good sport :p....














i think mark is trying to show Marty something about antlers an who goosed the moose stuff :lol: :eek: :lol:
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
denton pics

Now...for the place...i think it is called HOOTERS...my 1st visit......so here is some pics of the place an some CARS tooooooo:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Denton Pics

Some random pics of i hope everyone...so if ya aint in a pic then i guess you were not there :downunde: :downunde: :downunde:
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Messing with Marty...again....

This was not my idea...Marty :eek: ....but we did it anywhoo..

To set the stage for this pic...mark told one of the Hooter Girls to get a green baloon(sp)....an give it to Marty...something about his B-day or some kinda stuff like that.....this is as close as i got to the Hooters Girl....i promise :shock: .......

btw...mark thanks for my new aka........:lol:
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
LAST PIC.....yeah...right.....

This is my BETTER half(the little woman)....da da........:lol: .......and some misc characters in the back ground :smile: ........remember...now...this is all in fun...ok......do not look at her eyes...i know i am in trouble...now :wife:

Marty....post some of ur pics....they gotta be a lot better than the ones i took...ok.......??
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
576 Posts
dg517 said:
Hey...y'all....was glad to see all who made the meet....got to meet some new folks too...hope you had a good time...i also want to wish each and all a Very Merry Christmas :smile: ...now to the pics...i only took a few(like 50)...but i aint gonna post that many....just a few.....so here goes....back up just a little...ok.....we have been jawing at each other for several days about this meet....and i just met this guy..... Martin......so i thought i wud share some pics...ok....(No. 1 of a bunch)







Martin...aka...Marty is being welcomed to Texas by our famous Mark....aka....texasbullitt :lol:
Well Conrad,

You and Mark have a funny! To bad the photo wasn't working on this reply!

Martin
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Martin said:
Well Conrad,

You and Mark have a funny! To bad the photo wasn't working on this reply!

Martin

ur a good sport marty

signed...aka....Mr. Conrad dobler :lol:

was nice to meet ya toooo pardner :bigguns:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,857 Posts
and i gree with dennis , marty , thanks for being a good sport....our way of welcoming ya to the fold so to speak..... you are definetly one of us now brutha
glad ya came.... stay well my friend
mark
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
576 Posts
dg517 said:
This was not my idea...Marty :eek: ....but we did it anywhoo..

To set the stage for this pic...mark told one of the Hooter Girls to get a green baloon(sp)....an give it to Marty...something about his B-day or some kinda stuff like that.....this is as close as i got to the Hooters Girl....i promise :shock: .......

btw...mark thanks for my new aka........:lol:
Conrad,

Yeah, right! You didn't have anything to do with that young lady rubing my back and all? Sort of scared me at 1st, as I didn't know what to think?

Marty
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Martin said:
Conrad,

Yeah, right! You didn't have anything to do with that young lady rubing my back and all? Sort of scared me at 1st, as I didn't know what to think?

Marty

who...me? :eek: ....oh no..i didnt even think of that :eek:

take care, my friend
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
576 Posts
texasbullitt said:
and i gree with dennis , marty , thanks for being a good sport....our way of welcoming ya to the fold so to speak..... you are definetly one of us now brutha
glad ya came.... stay well my friend
mark
Mark,

Yeah, well don't rub it in, OK?

Marty
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Martin said:
Mark,

Yeah, well don't rub it in, OK?

Marty

i aint mark but.....know this....ok....glad u came today an hope u had a good time...ok


btw...mark....i stole ur avatar....thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
576 Posts
dg517 said:
who...me? :eek: ....oh no..i didnt even think of that :eek:

take care, my friend
Conrad,

Yeah, I got your # Big Boy!

My Best to You and MaryA,

Marty
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Martin said:
Conrad,

Yeah, I got your # Big Boy!

My Best to You and MaryA,

Marty
thanks....an we get to do this all over again next month.....



............:b01:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
423 Posts
cant wait till next month. i'll be there the whole time next time.
 

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
Joined
·
39,321 Posts
Huh?

texasbullitt said:
hope its on your weekend off son.....
Okay, Mark, I give up. Why is this thread called "pics?" I posted the ones you sent me on the other thread. Am I missing something? Have I lost my mind?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,857 Posts
StvMcQueen said:
Okay, Mark, I give up. Why is this thread called "pics?" I posted the ones you sent me on the other thread. Am I missing something? Have I lost my mind?

naw ....... its the twilite zone jim..... i live it every single day ;-)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i just found this pic.......


what other thread?













The back of MaryA's head an mark an Son...at Hooters
 

Attachments

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
Top