Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday started out like anyother Saturday in Texas except it was the day for the DFW meet in Glen Rose.

It was the long awaited meet at Dan and Molly's ......Thanks for hosting the meet at your place!

The food was GooD.....i had two helpings.

Now to the Cars.....i think we had 10 Bullitts at the meet including Molly's 08 an Dan's 01.

Was good to see everyone.

Now.....the pics........to be continued.........

This pic is my Black an David Midgley's cars.....i think the pic was taken before the bird attack:lol:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some more pics......random type......

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The place.....an the people.....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I saved this pic til last....cause it shows Dee doing what he does best....except for eating:lol: ......

........just a little humor there.......

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
OOPS! You missed Travis's TB and Avicus's Bullitt...next to Mollys' 40th Anny...Good Pics Dennis! Especially Dee with proper hair!

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DavidMidgley said:
OOPS! You missed Travis's TB and Avicus's Bullitt...next to Mollys' 40th Anny...Good Pics Dennis! Especially Dee with proper hair!

If you look at the pic Tony's Black B is the black dot to the left:lol: .......but.....i forgot about Travis....he was a little late getting to the meet....Sorry...Travis.

I am surprized that no one asked about the "bird attack":shock: ....but if they do....you can explain it...David...btw...you missed some spots on my B:lol:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
dg517 said:
If you look at the pic Tony's Black B is the black dot to the left:lol: .......but.....i forgot about Travis....he was a little late getting to the meet....Sorry...Travis.

I am surprized that no one asked about the "bird attack":shock: ....but if they do....you can explain it...David...btw...you missed some spots on my B:lol:
I missed some spots?:eek: CRAP!:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DavidMidgley said:
I missed some spots?:eek: CRAP!:rolleyes:

Thats ok.....guess you just didnt see all of them:lol: .....went to the car wash Monday....all is well:lol: :lol:

btw...did Dan an company get Jack's B back on the road?....anyone know?

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Absolutely, was there any doubt? He used my spare to go home on. Still not sure what happened to his tire. It looks like the tread seperated from the core along the inside edge.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wildman said:
Absolutely, was there any doubt? He used my spare to go home on. Still not sure what happened to his tire. It looks like the tread seperated from the core along the inside edge.

no doubt here.......you got tires that big?.......btw...i have seen tires do that...it called drag racing tred:lol: or something like that......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts