Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

DFW meet pics 2/21

573 views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  DHG845 
#1 ·
Hey.....thanks to all who attended the meet.....glad you could all make it.....the weather was brisk esp the wind but we had a pretty good turn-out.

We had 8 Bullitts make the meet...so....without any futher ado...here are the pics......

As with any meet...it all starts in the parking lot.....i had to say Cheese twice...oh....thats Dee with his head covered...so...you know it was kinda cool :lol:

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Nice shots of you guys good looking Bullitts, Maybe I can make the next meet. What mods have some of the guys done to their 08's. I see a billet fuel door on the black one. I plan on 20% tint being my first mod & was waiting on seeing which fuel lid looked best in person. I have about decided on staggered 9/10" wheels larger tires has anyone done this & pics? Good turn out.

#7 ·
Thanks for being the photographer Dennis. :) All of them are good photos.

Blindmelon, I don't think there are any 08/09 Bullitts with wheel mods here yet. Come on down anytime we have a meet. You are most certainly welcome to join in on the festivities! ;-) The saying, "The more the Merrier" should and does apply. Are you going to make the Shootout? Great fun!

#9 ·
No...prob taking the pics...David....i enjoy that :D

Even my Chow...aka....Bud was glad to see me when we got home

Oh.....everyone is always Welcome to our meets....ok.....

Attachments

#12 ·
I knew that was ur Bullitt...an you aint got NO front license plate on it...ur in trouble :bigguns:.....get a rope :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.