Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey....you all:D...was good to see everyone!....We all gathered at Italy Pizza & stuff off 820...good food i might add....the weather was not too bad...at least it did not rain...so...i took pics for the meet and broke them into two groups....the 1st group is the CARS....the 2nd group is the NUTS who own the CARS:lol:

Nice group of Bullitts!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A couple more car pics

Some guys just cant get enough of my Black Bullitt:D....maybe they were thinking about borrowing it..hmmmmm:lol:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last car pic...i'm not sure what happened in this pic....but...the Midge-Man seems to have cracked-up over something:D..or he tripped on something an was making a hard landing:lol:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The place...an owner pics....enjoy...no order of pics...0k.............

Next meet date...i think is Feb 16....+ or - a week end :lol:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Well Dennis, you caught me at a weak moment. I had just pulled in after driving down I-820. A Chrysler 300C had cut me off going from left to right and up and exit ramp, and simultaneously driven over a piece (6" chunk) of macadam flipping it up onto my front end with a horrendous crash:mad: . I thought the front of The Bullitt was scared for the rest of it's life:mad: :neutral: . I was checking for damages.:scared: None found by any of the eyes that checked out the front end of the Bullitt:rolling: . And those eyes include a pair of young eyes of JacksgrandsonJacob:smile: . So, we're still good.:smile:

Good pictures of the group and the cars, especially considering how low the light was outside and inside!

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
1LOW03GT said:
Looks like a good time.Nice pics!!! :wink:
We did have a good time, especially at the shooting range. Unfortunately Dennis didn't come there with us so we didn't have anyone to take pictures. :(

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
5111 said:
We did have a good time, especially at the shooting range. Unfortunately Dennis didn't come there with us so we didn't have anyone to take pictures. :(
Maybe next time:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts