Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry i'm so late in getting the pics posted from our meet at Bagel Boyz....my camera was not giving up the pics.....so i had to go back to camera 101 to get them :D.....thanx for ur help....Marty!!

Turned out to be a good meet......met some new folks an one that had been here before...Welcome back Eric.

So....here goes........

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
more pics

This is a shot of the meet place...Bagel Boyz

An if you look close you will see MaryE(MidgeMan's) better half:D an MaryA(dg's) little woman:lol: huddled up to stay out of the wind......

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
an some more pics

Our gang took over most of the place an it showed cause the place aint that big to begin with......

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
another pic

An for all you that follow the adventures of Dee....well....yes thats him :lol:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2 more pics

An what wud any meet be without some shots of the BLACK Bullitts :badgrin: :lol:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
last pic

Last but not least.....a new T shirt has appeared...an NO i dont know if you can order one on not :lol:

if you notice....the shirt is BLACK....way to go....mark:wink:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Just remember...er, um...Old Guys d'Rule. ;-)

That is just after the loose their er, um...Okay, I forget. Oh yeah! Memory. :rolleyes: :lol:

Thanks for taking and posting the pictures Dennis.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DavidMidgley said:
Just remember...er, um...Old Guys d'Rule. ;-)

That is just after the loose their er, um...Okay, I forget. Oh yeah! Memory. :rolleyes: :lol:

Thanks for taking and posting the pictures Dennis.

What are ya trying to say...Midge?.....remember you got a B-day coming too :wink: ...your going to be a OLD GUY:eek: too :lol:

10-4 on the pics.....

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Shhhhh!!!

Not so loud Dennis!

Remember, yours comes before mine by one week buddy. I'll have 51 weeks to think up something for your next one. ;-)

·
Registered
576 Posts
dg517 said:
Sorry i'm so late in getting the pics posted from our meet at Bagel Boyz....my camera was not giving up the pics.....so i had to go back to camera 101 to get them :D.....thanx for ur help....Marty!!

Turned out to be a good meet......met some new folks an one that had been here before...Welcome back Eric.

So....here goes........
Dennis,

Not real sure I helped much, but I thought you would have to get the camera and card talking together. Is that what you found?

Marty

·
Registered
722 Posts
Good picts as usuall dennis I deff have to make the next one... The Bullitt might look alittle diff though....:eek: :eek::tb01:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Martin said:
Dennis,

Not real sure I helped much, but I thought you would have to get the camera and card talking together. Is that what you found?

Marty

yeah...had to find the menu for the camera then xfer the pics to the card...it was just like you said...thanx again :smile:

·
Registered
14,863 Posts
we were looking for ya marty .... hope all is well with you

i had to leave a little earlier to take brandon to his baseball practice but was great seeing everyone

thanks for postingthe pics dennis , will send you the ones i took too

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
stripnzinc said:
Good picts as usuall dennis I deff have to make the next one... The Bullitt might look alittle diff though....:eek: :eek::tb01:

Thanks...Travis.....what did you do to ur Bullitt?....pics?...or are you talking about ur new Gt/CS?

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
texasbullitt said:
we were looking for ya marty .... hope all is well with you

i had to leave a little earlier to take brandon to his baseball practice but was great seeing everyone

thanks for postingthe pics dennis , will send you the ones i took too

no prob...mark....an yeah...send me those pics an i will post them....

also...if you were gonna get a T shirt like the one you had except for a female...what would it say? :lol:

i guess one for Mary Ann wud say "Little Women Rule" :lol: ....or something like that......

........:b01:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.