Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a few pics from our meet yesterday....we had more Bullitts show up than expected...well....than i expected...since it was suppose to rain.

The "Midge-Man" kept trying to get in my pics...an...he did:lol:

Thanks to all who came to the meet...hope you all had a good time

Attachments

·
Registered
223 Posts
Dennis,

Thanks for the pics--- we had pics posted after every meet at one time, long ago. I, for one, sure miss that. Hope you keep taking and posting---THANKS AGAIN!!!

Jack

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
What Jack said above^^^^^.

I certainly knew to bring my camera from our meet last time.:mad: Not that I know how to post them, but just the same.:surprised Thanks for the photos!:smile:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jack

I dont mind taking the pics at all...glad someone is looking at them..one more pic of the cars an one of Mary Ann's greenhouse...just for kicks:lol:

Dennis

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
BULLITTJUNKIE#845 said:
Dennis,

Thanks for the pics--- we had pics posted after every meet at one time, long ago. I, for one, sure miss that. Hope you keep taking and posting---THANKS AGAIN!!!

Jack
Yea, I used to take a lot of pics, but it's been a while since I've made it out.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
ShelbysCA said:
Yea, I used to take a lot of pics, but it's been a while since I've made it out.
You need to start coming back!

How's the house?

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
droopysbullitt said:
So that's the $1000 green house! :lol: Glad you saved some money Dennis!!

I dont know so much about the $1000:confused:....but...it seems that we made a 100 trips to home depot:shock: :lol:

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
dg517 said:
I dont know so much about the $1000:confused:....but...it seems that we made a 100 trips to home depot:shock: :lol:

HAHAHAHA, I know how that is.

Step 1: Make a list
Step 2: Go to home depot
Step 3: Start job
Step 4: Realise the list was wrong
Step 5: Repeat steps 1-4
Step 6: Throw down tools in frustration
step 7: Go back to Home depot for product
step 8: Stop at gas station and pick up 24 pack lol

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mr.BULLITT said:
HAHAHAHA, I know how that is.

Step 1: Make a list
Step 2: Go to home depot
Step 3: Start job
Step 4: Realise the list was wrong
Step 5: Repeat steps 1-4
Step 6: Throw down tools in frustration
step 7: Go back to Home depot for product
step 8: Stop at gas station and pick up 24 pack lol

You musta built a greenhouse too:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
dg517 said:
You musta built a greenhouse too:lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL i think you can apply that list to just about any job you plan on doing hahaha. i had to use that list when working on the car one time.

I thought i had the right size wrench...didn't...so i went to the auto store to pick one up (just a single since i dont need em all lol) got home and relised it was the wrong size too. CRAP!!! went to home depot instead and took the wrench with me, got home STILL THE WRONG SIZE!!!!! i couldnt for the life of me get the right one!!!! LOL after a little while of thinking(about 4 or 5 hours into a hour maybe 1.5 hours job) i figured out I was getting normal sized wrenches when i needed metric. AHHHHHHH lol

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Remind me to not invite you fellas to a barn raising. The Amish can do it in one trip and one day...

Otherwise, I'm the same as you all!

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
Remind me to not invite you fellas to a barn raising. The Amish can do it in one trip and one day...

Otherwise, I'm the same as you all!
hahaha, they dont even need to bring anything. they make al their tools new on site, and all the nails and everything eles lmao

1 - 13 of 13 Posts