Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I only took a few pics this time cause it seemed like everyone had a camera an was taking pics...maybe they will post some pics...hint..hint...the new kid in town seemed to get all the attention(the one from California)....it was a good meet..i thought...was good to see all that came...we even had a crown vic show up. I'm glad the meet was yesterday cause the weather here has changed with a lot cooler temps and rain...i made sure to get a pic of Dee and Stacy(she is the one in the foreground):lol:....Mark...aka...texasbullitt..was there...aint seen him in a coon's age:D

Da pics......................

Attachments

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
I should probably let everyone know that the reason Stacy doesn't look so great in the picture is because she was sick as a dog.

Also, the new guy from Kalifornia is actually texasbullitt's son from Denton, Texas. He just flew out to Kalifornia to pick up the Bullitt, hence the Kali plates. Maybe now that Jason is around we will see texasbullitt more often! :eek: The Crown Vic is Brett's (Black Stallion). He drove it instead of his Bullitt because he was scared that his Bullitt might get wet!

Thanks for taking the pics and posting them Dennis.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all...i'm sorry i only got part of the B's that showed up...i confess i was just taking pics of my Black Bullitt...all you guys were a good backdrop:lol: :p...smiles?:D....i didnt see no smiles:lol:.:rotfl:

Oh...well....maybe next time..in 2008. Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!

·
Registered
423 Posts
i got all the attention because im the only asian person there, lol.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Cool pics, Dennis. :cool:

Where's the Midgley Man? :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Q: Know what's cool about Texas?

A: All the Texans are in Texas...and not in Ohio.

*dons flame suit...logs off IMBOC*

:lol:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DavidMidgley said:
I am incognito!!!
I thought you were from Ohio....dude:D

p.s.>i think the girls are serious bout going to Scottland.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cochese said:
Q: Know what's cool about Texas?

A: All the Texans are in Texas...and not in Ohio.

*dons flame suit...logs off IMBOC*

:lol:

No flame suit needed....most Texans are laid back guys with "life-like" hair :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts