Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 270 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys when is the next meet. Im off on Dec. 13th. I bet Texasbullitt will show up to.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I can travel also but maybe it would be cool to have the meet in Denton or closeby because Travis in Bowie will probably attend too.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
son , I have tried over the months to get something going up in the denton / lewisville area but no luck... a couple of regulars at the dfw meets seem to be ok with it but a majority don't seem to want to travel that far
plus
when I tried to get something going in the summer, even the locals up your way didn't show a lot of interest
so
people are going to go where its closest to them and where the most will show up

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i dont care where we meet. i just wanna go to a meet, lol.

·
Registered
722 Posts
If I can get all my ducks in a row I will attend the end of the year meet... Just seems lately I always have tons of stuff to do on the weekends....lol.....:tb01: Hey jason maybe sometime if your down with it we can meet in denton sometime and maybe your pops.....

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
As of now I don't have a conflict with the 13th. I don't mind going to Denton either, but I'd rather not wait until the afternoon to do it.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts

So....what is the game plan??

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Those of you who want to meet it will be at the Hooters in Denton on Dec 13th at say noon. They have a large plot and great food and nice waitresses. Cya there.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
UDBullitt said:
Those of you who want to meet it will be at the Hooters in Denton on Dec 13th at say noon. They have a large plot and great food and nice waitresses. Cya there.
You and your old man sure do like Hooters! I like the waitresses, but I wouldn't say that the food is great. Wingstop has MUCH better wings.

But I'll still try and make it!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well my wife was a hooters girl and I like the wings better than wingstop. we have a wingstop in denton but the plot is small and very busy, a good chance to get hit in the plot even when parked. if you guys wanna go to a different restaurant thats fine. we also have a good eats in denton with a really big parking lot. it is next to the denton outlet mall off 35 towards Oklahoma. Fudruckers is in denton, chilis, on the border, olive garden, tx roadhouse, outback, johnny carinos, black eyed pea to name a few.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
hmmmm , I am no fan of hooters period but I will be there.....

if anyone wants to caravan up ,post up and we will find a place to hook up at and go from there..... starbucks sounds good....lol

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
texasbullitt said:

if anyone wants to caravan up ,post up and we will find a place to hook up at and go from there..... starbucks sounds good....lol

Never ben to a hooters...so i'm game....yeah...wud like to caravan up with someone that knows where we are going ...remember i live in the sticks an only get to town about once a month :lol: .......no starbucks around here :eek:

................................:b01:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
dg517 and texasbullitt yall should meet at the starbucks at I20 and Forest Hill.

dg517 for you go NB on I35 and then go EB on I20. Exit Forest Hill and I think it is on the right. If you dont meet up and you drive to denton by yourself then these are the directions. Take I35 NB towards Oklahoma. When you get into the Denton city limits take the I35 exit towards Dallas. You will now be heading towards Dallas. Take the Teasley exit and at the light turn left. At the next light turn right. This light is Dallas Drive. Stay on dallas drive for about .5 miles or less and turn left into the Real Estate parking lot and Hooters is on the back side of the office. If you get to the Race Trac gas station you missed the turn but you can still make it to hooters by passing race trac and then turn right when you get to the quality inn. You will now be parallel to the hwy and will be NB on the service road. I hope this was not too confusing. I think the address for hooters in denton is 985 S. i35E denton, tx 76205. that is from memory though.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
I don't mind going to Hooters, it is someplace different. I think that people really pay for the view but justify it by saying that the food is good :D

Anyone that is going to caravan with Dennis better be prepared to keep it under 55 mph. I think I scared him (his wife) to death and never topped 70mph on 360 going to a meet. Anyone that knows me knows that I don't drive fast, but it's too fast for Dennis. :D

I'll send out an email to remind everyone.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
5111 said:
I don't mind going to Hooters, it is someplace different. I think that people really pay for the view but justify it by saying that the food is good :D

Anyone that is going to caravan with Dennis better be prepared to keep it under 55 mph. I think I scared him (his wife) to death and never topped 70mph on 360 going to a meet. Anyone that knows me knows that I don't drive fast, but it's too fast for Dennis. :D

I'll send out an email to remind everyone.

Thanks :p ...us old guys are a little slower than you younger DUDES :lol:....btw...Mary A aint been to a meet since...but she's ok :rotfl:......so where is this caravan gonna get started AT....better to plan ahead...ok......ya know?........:b01:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I'll be there... I can meet anyone for a convoy to Denton. How about we meet in the Arlington area off of I-20, maybe near the 287/Little road intersection with I-20. Plenty of parking lots there to gather, more central to the group, including Dee, and Dennis can come up that way more easily, imo. Anyone have a better place in mind?

NO real opinion on Hooter's or their wings. The only Hooter's I went to was the Hotel in Las Vegas on our SF 06 Nats trip. It was good and clean. They had a real restaurant that served OK food, but not choice steaks, downstairs just off the main gambling floor. As Hotels and food go it was a good place for a bunch a Bullittheads on the road.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Meet and Greet

texasbullitt said:

Marky,

I'll caravan with y'all, but I'm not driving south just to come back north. I'll meet you at I-35W and Basswood...

Martin

·
Registered
722 Posts
Well I have checked my plans for the 13th and I can deff make this one as long as its noon time I have to go to dallas in the pm.......... It dont matter where we meet, though I haver never been to a Hooters before...lol..... Cant wait finally a meet pretty close to home.........:tb01:

1 - 20 of 270 Posts