Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, it's time to set a date for the Sept. Meet. How about Papa's Bar-B-Q on West Northwest Highway. As far as I know, any Saturday is good for me.

Jack

·
Registered
155 Posts
Since I'm relatively new to the DFW area. Just where is this located?

I have missed the last couple of functions and would love to make it in SEP.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Actually, Pappas sounds perfect, but I was thinking about Sept 22 instead because Stacy is busy on the 15th and because if we do it on the 22nd then those who want to can go to the gun show afterwards. How does the 22nd work for you, Jack?

Pappas BBW is on Northwest Highway between I-35 and Loop 12. It is in western Dallas.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sept 22 works for me. How about 11:00 AM? Papa's is located on west Northwest Hwy. between Loop 12 and I-35. It is facing NW Hwy on the North side of the street. I don't know the address, so if someone does, please post. If it doesn't show up, I'll drive by on my way home from work and get the info. Looking forward to seeing you Paul, Dee and Stacey and everyone.

Jack

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BTW-- Where is the gun show that day? Also, Stacey is your Mom and Dad coming? I have something I want to show them.

Jack

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Pappa's BBQ
2231 W Northwest Hwy
Dallas, TX 75220
(214) 956-9038

11:00 on September 22. Post up if you will be there. I'll send out an email.

Afterwards, some of us are going to the Gun Show at Market Hall in Dallas. Everyone is welcome to go with us.

Attendees
dg517
wildcat81
Bullitt3246
ShelbysCA
P-51 Bullitt
Old Mustanger
BullittJunkie#845
Warlon (maybe)
David Midgely (maybe)

DANG, IF EVERYONE SHOWS UP WE WILL HAVE A GOOD SIZED MEET!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
OK, I've got it on my calendar. I am leaving for Ireland sometime towards the end of September and I do not yet know the day. As long as I am still here I will be there.

FOR BULLITT3246 - If this works out for you and you are going to the meet, I can bring the Air Scoop with me. If you cannot make it, I can leave the scoop with Dee or someone else, just let me know. At least it will then be closer to you.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Brett says that he will be there too!

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I am working the night before, so am listing as a maybe. If I can catch a nap afterwards and get going again I'll come. If not, well everyone have a good time!

·
Registered
148 Posts
We will be there::cool: : The wife said she'd come along this time to see what we are up to:redface:
David, seems like you always start out like you are not going to make it but end up being there::confused: :eek: :lol: : See you there:exclaim:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Yeah I know. If I can manage to see well enough to drive, I go. If not, well I'm better off (and so is everyone else) that I stay off the sidewalk! :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
For right now...we are a maybe...alot going on here.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Man, I don't believe this! I'm going to be out of town again that weekend so this will be the third meet in row I've missed! Sorry gang. I'll do my best to make the next one.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
ShelbysCA said:
Put me down as a "try to make it" :D
WHAT?!???

You mean that your girlfriend is actually going to let you leave the house? :D

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
I think we are a Go for the meet.....just gotta find this Pappa's place:D

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
dg517 said:
I think we are a Go for the meet.....just gotta find this Pappa's place:D
It's really easy to get to. From my house you take I-20 east to Spur 408 (Exit #460) which latter becomes Loop 12. Exit Northwest Highway and turn right. Pappa's is half a block down on the left.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts