Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope everyone is doing ok with those storms down there.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Fabulous, just freaking fabulous. I just finished picking up debris from the last storm (the Palestine fiasco storm), got check for hail damage to the pickup, and am still waiting on the insurance company to come out and look at my roof. And the next batch of storms rolled through. Last night I lost two large branches from trees in the front yard and another from a tree in the back yard. All of the branches were at least 5" in diameter. I'm just glad they missed the house or the truck, which sits outside. Spring, ya gotta love it!:eek:

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
We didn't even lose the power, but everyone around us got flooded and was without power. We got lucky this time. I wonder how Mark faired as he is over near my school which was flooded and without power.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
yeah , its been real fun lately weatherwise , its a darn goo dthing our house is higher up on the street..... and yes david , the adjuster /estimator from allstate still hasn't been out from the last storm so...... yippeee , we had power on and off for a few hours but mainly it was ok.... hope everyone else ''weathered'' the storm's well with no issues

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Hey...Wayne..howdy:D...we got bumped around a bit by some wind...lotsa rain..even kept our juice on during all that...jest Texas...thats all:lol:..
glad everyone is ok...

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Glad to hear everyone is well. The headlines made it look pretty brutal around DFW. I see you guys love your insurers as much as we do. :evil:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts