Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
978 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
Dennis, the 'MidgeMan' is ticked...better clean out that inbox.

:nerd:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,101 Posts
Sorry....MidgeMan...you too..Collin:lol: ....i thought it said i cud store a million:rotfl:


All cleaned out.........didnt it used to say 500?.....now it says 20.....hmmm

While we are talking about message count......i just noticed i only have 2 little green squares...i did have a bunch:lol:.....wonder what happened....i aint been that bad.....have i?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think they expire or something. They apparently don't roll over, so this isn't AT & T...:lol:

I had a bunch of links for Cobras on the web. One was Carmax. You could just do a search and find those verts. on their site. I have to find the others, and I'll paste them and pm them to you asap...or later today if I get aroundtuit. :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,101 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
I think they expire or something. They apparently don't roll over, so this isn't AT & T...:lol:

I had a bunch of links for Cobras on the web. One was Carmax. You could just do a search and find those verts. on their site. I have to find the others, and I'll paste them and pm them to you asap...or later today if I get aroundtuit. :lol:

Midge....i was talking about... rep. squares....u know the little green ones or they cud be red....

The only Cobra i am interested in is the 2001....vert or coupe is ok...low miles(less than 30k).....i have looked.....i aint found one......oh...btw...no blacks...all ready got one of those beasts to keep clean:eek:

p.s.> i backed out on the vette.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OH! Green squares...yeah, I knew where you were going with that. Seems to me that you did have three, and boy was I envious! j/k! Makes me no nevermind. I just don't care for the reds...For me, or from me.

Maybe search the other Mustang forums, Ford Forum.com, Ford-Forum.com whatever. I'll send you a link that is better than what is in my pm to you today, if I find one.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
978 Posts
Hey you nutty DFW area Texas people...I was just looking at my work trip and I'll be in DFW (Addison) on 02AUG08 (this Saturday) staying at the Crowne Plaza North. Will be getting to the motel around noon...but will be departing at zero dark thirty the following morning. Let me know if you want to hook up. I will not have transportation available.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm OFF!

PX said:
Hey you nutty DFW area Texas people...I was just looking at my work trip and I'll be in DFW (Addison) on 02AUG08 (this Saturday) staying at the Crowne Plaza North. Will be getting to the motel around noon...but will be departing at zero dark thirty the following morning. Let me know if you want to hook up. I will not have transportation available.
Yeah! Lets GTG. I'll send you a PM in a few seconds...

Oh, wait a minute:shock: :exclaim:

CRAP! I along with the wife are helping our son cater a wedding. No shotguns allowed!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,101 Posts
PX said:
Hey you nutty DFW area Texas people...I was just looking at my work trip and I'll be in DFW (Addison) on 02AUG08 (this Saturday) staying at the Crowne Plaza North. Will be getting to the motel around noon...but will be departing at zero dark thirty the following morning. Let me know if you want to hook up. I will not have transportation available.

Collin....wish i could make it...i would like to meet you...you crazy guy:lol: .....but we got Birthday stuff going on here.

btw..is "Nutty" a compliment? :rotfl:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,101 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
OH! Green squares...yeah, I knew where you were going with that. Seems to me that you did have three, and boy was I envious! j/k! Makes me no nevermind. I just don't care for the reds...For me, or from me.

Maybe search the other Mustang forums, Ford Forum.com, Ford-Forum.com whatever. I'll send you a link that is better than what is in my pm to you today, if I find one.


Hey...Midge....ya got 3 little green rep point squares....way to go:smile:
 
  • Like
Reactions: DavidMidgley

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dg517 said:
Hey...Midge....ya got 3 little green rep point squares....way to go:smile:
Yes sir! And thank you for the compliment. :wink:

I sure would like to see you Collin, but this wedding thing has been in the works for six months. Purses! Foiled again!:rolleyes:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
978 Posts
Anyone wanna hook up?

I'll be in DFW (Addison Crowne Plaza North) all day on 15AUG08...early departure on 16AUG08.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,082 Posts
I'd drive up and meet you, but Jan will be back this weekend, and I only have 2 green squares. I used to have a bunch as well. :sad:
 
  • Like
Reactions: DavidMidgley

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Collin,

Crowne Plaza, again! I am doing the midshift thursday night thru friday morning. I get off at 8 a.m. I'll need to sleep, but maybe later in the day? I'd really like to meet up with you. When do you depart on Sat? We are having our DFW meet at 11:30 a.m.

David
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,865 Posts
The Crowne Plaza is our long layover hotel/motel...so we stay there until the company can find a cheaper and more inconvenient place to stay. :lol:

We are departing at 0600 (or is it 0500) on Saturday so I'll miss the gathering. I could hook up later in the day on Friday if you are able. One of these days I'll be able to make a DFW gathering. :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
978 Posts
Hooked up with the MidgeMan in DFW.

Thanks for driving out to the motel, David.

I now understand what is meant by the term "Texas Car" in car circles regarding the absence of corrosion in the engine compartment...David's Bullitt's engine compartment was free of corrosion. I was (and still am) envious.

David was sporting a very cool t-shirt from Bullitthead Chris W.

:)





<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i298.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid298.photobucket.com/albums/mm280/Cochese_bucket/M2U00294.flv">

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i298.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid298.photobucket.com/albums/mm280/Cochese_bucket/M2U00292.flv">
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
978 Posts
Roger that, Mark. I'll try to provide as much of a heads up (warning) as possible prior to arrival in DFW regarding a long layover.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top